Saturday, September 27, 2008

Driving Bleu...

I woke up with the smell of hashed corn beef and eggs that my husband cooked for me. Yum! It was almost 12 noon. Whenever its my day off, I don't usually wake up early. I am not a morning person and never will be! Haha! But of course, if I need to wake up early, I just set my alarm, but usually won't wake up right away.

I was trying to put some music on my new itouch. I did not know it was so complicated! Or maybe its just me. Trying to sync in all the music I have on my PC was a disaster. I don't want all the music on my PC so what I did was manually sync them one by one. Then, since some are filipino music, they don't go to their designated albums. Some are in Mariah Carey's album and it was such a pain trying to figure out how to transfer it from one album to another. HELP! Also I can't figure out how I will transfer the movies from PC to my itouch. Anyone knows how to? Please help me!

Anyway, honestly, I don't feel comfortable driving alone because before my husband just drops me off to work and picks me up afterwards. I like it like that. But sooner or later, I need to be independent and drive BLEU by myself right? Well, today was the day! I was freaking out! Thinking of different scenarios that can happen. One truck actually just cut infront of me. He did see me but I guess he was just being a jerk! Thank God I survived! hahah! But yes, I need more practice especially driving in the freeway! Merging lanes freak me out. :(

Ok so we went to Ontario Mills and I got something for my itouch :) Here are the 2 things for my itouch: a Pink silicone + a protective sheet (which you won't prolly see) and a pink case from SanRio. I love the 2 piggies on the case. They're so adorable! :p Oh btw, they don't have that much casing for my itouch yet since this is the 2nd generation ipod touch. The other one (1st gen) was too thick and the old casing just wouldn't fit my itouch. Good thing I found this pink silicone and fits perfect!


I also got this from the mall. Its for tying the hair and you can actually do a lot of hairstyles using this. I will elaborate more on my beauty blog and might do a hair tutorial soon - when I get the chance :) You know me, busy busy girl! Haha!

Check out my beauty blog for the beauty hauls & reviews :)
Ok, thats about it for the personal haul. I have to sleep. I have work tomorrow. Ciao guys! *Hugs*

-adriyah signing off-

0 comments em “Driving Bleu...”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger