Monday, September 29, 2008

Rainforest Cafe

Right now, I'm playing this game called "Coffee Shop" because I'm so bored! I don't have work today and certainly not in the mood to do any tutorial. Sorry. I am also watching TV, talking to the husband over the phone (he's at work) and browsing some things at Sephora.com. :p So here's the game I'm playing right now. Lol. You can tell that I'm really bored.

Anyway, I woke up early today. Like 9:00AM early :p Too early for me! I am not a morning person. We went to the mall to meet up with Roma. Aww. I missed her a lot. We live close to each other but never gets the chance to hang out. We're both busy at work then we don't have the same schedule too. :( I managed to take pictures. Haha! You know me. I love cam-whoring. We also went to CCO today and yep I did not get anything! Surprised? lol. Before we went there, I was praying to myself and asked God for me not to find anything new in there so I won't have to spend anything today. Haha. Prayers answered. So here are the pics and enjoy! :)

Wait, do you think I should cut my hair? Maybe 5 inches shorter? Hmmmm..

I really really love him. He has this smile that makes my heart go gaga all the time. He's very sweet..he always make sure that I'm okay. He cooks for me, does everything for me, and I'm so happy he's the man I'll spend the rest of my life with. I miss those times where he plays the guitar and sings for me. I don't know what happened to his guitar but I love hearing him sing. I love it whenever he puts his arm around my shoulder. Makes me feel very secured. Giggles.

This is my friend Roma. We haven't seen each other for a year now, considering we live near each other. Haha! I went make up shopping with her today. Although I did not buy anything. I missed her. I'm glad we had the chance to catch up and exchange stories. We had breakfast at Rainforest Cafe. Dang, the food was expensive. They didn't have the crab cakes anymore. I want crab cakes!!

Oh, here are the scrubs I bought. Can you believe these XS sizes won't fit me? They're just too big for me. Oh well, I need it. I wonder if they sell XXS? Haha! I need more!
I need to go shoe shopping. Anyone wanna go with me? :p I need new shoes for work. And oh yeah Jeans. :) So, what you guys did today?

0 comments em “Rainforest Cafe”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger