Friday, September 26, 2008

Meet Bleu and My itouch

Yesterday, we woke up early coz I had a dentist's appointment. I hate going to the dentist and taking the x-rays. Its so uncomfortable and it hurts :( After that, we went to the dealership to shop for cars. There I found "Bleu!" Bleu is a 2008 Honda Civic LX AT Royal Blue Car. Look how pretty he is! :) I am now a proud owner of this car! And yes, that means monthly payments + insurance.



It took us almost 3 hours at the dealership. I was so hungry! The husband took me to Kabuki to eat some sushi! Yum! I love california roll :) And just look what we got:

Yup! We went to the apple store and got myself the 2nd generation Ipod Touch! :) I'm just so happy! :)
And yeah we went to the mall also. I'll update my other blog for the beauty haul. Til Next time! I gotta go to my school to get my diploma :)

0 comments em “Meet Bleu and My itouch”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger