Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Learn Chinese

Hi guys! How's everyone's weekend? :) Today (Monday - Oct 21) is my "Monday" at work and it was so busy. They floated me to another unit at our hospital and it was very hectic. And I really felt sick and dizzy. I don't have plans to work 16 hours/day again this week. Maybe next week. I need rest. Also, I haven't purchase a laptop yet because I found out that my PC has 2 years warranty! Yay! So, we're trying to have it fixed asap so I can update this blog with new pictures. I took lots of pictures this week but wasn't able to upload them because this PC (My bro-in-law's) is not compatible with my SD card :( I guess for the meantime, I can do beauty reviews while I wait for my PC to get fixed. But I still want that MACbook :(

Ok, I've been so sad lately and can you believe I did not shop when we went to South Coast, The Block, Ontario Mills, Glendale Galleria this weekend? I only bought some fake eyelashes at Little Tokyo and a eyelash curler at Marukai Market. I wasn't in the mood to shop. Although I want a new bag and a new laptop and some new outerwears. Sigh. Cold weather sometimes makes me sad..

My friend sent me something and I just find it funny. At least there's something that made me laugh today. Well, there's also the husband who always makes me smile. This is the thing my friend sent me: LOL!

Until next time! :)

0 comments em “Learn Chinese”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger