Saturday, October 25, 2008

My Contest Entry

OMGoodness! I wasn't able to check my blog yesterday because I worked 16 hours again last night. Why am I working too much? Haha! I am actually working for time so I can have a month vacation next year. They gave me the month of January which is my birthday month, and its almost January!! So I gotta work for more time :D 8 hours overtime is equal to 12 hours so I need like 10-12 overtimes so I can have a month off :D I'm excited! Haha!

Tomorrow, If I wake up early, I might go to Orange County and go to some Oriental Markets there. Any ideas where I can get a Ly-na Pearl Cream there? and some Japanese Magazines? :D I really want those goodies! :D

Oh btw, I'm planning to design the interior of my car. I'm thinking of Monokuro Boo as my theme. Haha. I just love those piggies :) What do you guys think? :D


And oh, my co-worker was trying to convince me to buy his Shar Pei. OMG! Only for $200. It was really tempting but I didn't get it. :( Puppies are not allowed where I live and I couldn't possible take care of her because I go to work and sometimes won't come home til the next day :(
Look how cute a Shar Pei is. Btw, Its a Chinese Breed kind of dog. Ahhh! I really really want it!! She looks adorable with all those wrinkles on her face. I just wanna cuddle her :(

And now, for the real purpose of this entry, I joined Ms. Mimi/Beauty is Androgynous Contest. I'm so excited because I really love wearing Neutral looks. Anyway, this pictures that I am about to post are taken like 2 weeks ago because as all of you know, I cannot upload my pictures on this laptop because my Memory Stick/Card Slot is not compatible with this laptop. I hope my entry will still be considered since I only used 3 products. Yup, 3 products! Yay! The Contest Challege was to create a neutral look using only 3 products.

In these pictures, I am wearing:
- Gray Contacts (which is not counted as 1 product)
- Softlips Lipbalm (which is also not counted as 1 product)
- Benefit "That Gal" Brightening Primer (Counted as 1 product)
- L'oreal Voluminous Mascara (Counted as 1 product)
- L'oreal Voluminous Eyeliner (Counted as 1 product)

That is equal to 3 products used. :D If I were to add another product on this look, I will add a little bit of lipgloss and I'm ready to go :D


Yay! I love joining contest. :D I was going to join Kimberly Tia's blog, but I can't post/upload pictures!! Ahh! :( Hope you guys have a nice day! :D G'nite! :D

0 comments em “My Contest Entry”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger