Sunday, October 19, 2008

Which One?

Ok, my laptop is still not working. :( I'm here at Orange County right now, borrowed my sis-in-law's lappy. I need a new one. Sigh. I'm still sick as fck! :/ My tooth is still hurting :( I still can't eat and I continue to lose some more weight. Argh! We actually went to this place called O-bar at Cerritos and yeah I drank some..dance some.. haha! So not me. That's what alcohol does to me. I get on my groove. LOL. Even the husband who do not dance, was dancing with me. Haha! Ok, I did not drink a lot but the husband did. He was laughing the whole time we were driving home. Oh, we have a designated driver so no worries :p I'll post some pictures next time :)

Ok, back to my lappy.. I can't decided whether to buy a PC or a MACBOOK. I need suggestions and CONS and PROS of both laptops. :/

The new MACBOOK looks promising :) I heard great reviews about MACBOOKS but it looks complicated because I have been a PC user eversince I can type. lol. I have my ITOUCH and I had a hard time trying to figure out what to do. LOL. I know, I'm soooo clueless. :P


If I'll get another PC, I will probably get this SONY VIAO. It looks pretty in pink. Haha.
Ahhh.. I can't decide :( If I buy a new lappy, no more make up for awhile :(

0 comments em “Which One?”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger