Monday, October 6, 2008

New Clothes

I'm watching Spongebob right now while writing this entry. Haha! No one is too old or too young to watch this show! Its just so funny. I find myself laughing every time Spongebob does his hilarious "laugh".
Hahaha! Well.. anyway, I had a bad day. I don't want to elaborate why. Its just a freakin' bad day! So what to do on a bad day?? SHOP!!!! Yes. My therapy.. Oh and yeah I drove BLEU alone again. I've been driving him alone for the past few days. I'm getting the hang of it. I had to put gas on him for the 1st time. Hehe! :)


Anyway, 1st I went to the mall with the husband to buy me the Benefit "That Gal" Primer (Which is on my wishlist). I would do a review soon. I've been using it for the past few weeks (They gave me a generous amount of sample) and I really love it. Wait for the review :D They also gave me 2 samples of the "Do it Daily" Moisturizer. I have tried it before and I really like it. I just want to try it again before I buy the full size :)


Then I went to Walmart (- alone because the husband needs to go to work) and got us some groceries. Mainly bathroom things. Hehe! But here are some things I got at Walmart.

THINGS I GOT:
1. 2 packs of Huggies - I was running out of my huggies (used as make up wipes) so I got 2 packs. The lady who saw me getting these wipes gave me a weird look. She probably thought I'm too young to have babies. lol. :)

2. Sally Hansen Maximum Growth for Nails - my nails are so brittle due to acrylic nails (I stopped getting my nails done) and needs treatment. They always break so I hope this one will work.
3. L'oreal Carbon Black Voluminous Mascara - This is my all time favorite drugstore mascara! I will do a review soon. I just love how it volumizes my lashes. Makes me look like I'm wearing falsies. :p Wait for the review. :) I'll do it as soon as possible.
4. L'oreal Voluminous Liner - I haven't tried this liner. My 1st time to buy this.
5. Bausch & Lomb ReNu - My contacts get so dry after hours of wearing it. I hope this will work.

After Walmart, I decided to check out ROSS if they have scrubs. No luck. They don't sell Scrubs. I don't have scrubs for tomorrow so I guess I'll just wear my regular clothes. Speaking of clothes, I saw this store called Fashion Q and decided to check it out. They have fabulous clothes for a cheap price. The styles of clothing is the same as Forever21. I got 2 tops. :)

The 1st top is only $8.99 and I like it so much! :D What do you guys think? The 2nd top below is only $12.99. It came with a scarf which you can use in different styles. You can put it around your neck laying like that or you can wrap it around your waist to look like you have a slim waist. lol. Or you can make it look like a tie by tying the scarf. Its so fun and its great for the fall.



I need to get some outerwear next time I shop for clothes. Its time to go to work again next week. *Sigh* I might work again for 16 hours. I need more time so I can go on a vacation next year. Hopefully I'll be able to visit the homeland. Monday sucks.

0 comments em “New Clothes”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger