Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sephora Wishlist

Hi ladieees! How was the Halloween? Hope everybody had a blast :) As for me, well, I worked the whole night til 7am. I worked 16 hours again. I need money to get ready for Thanksgiving Sale :p I had to shop for Christmas gifts for my love ones :D

Oh, don't forget to set your time later! :) Remember, at around 2am, we will have a fall back. So instead of 2am, it will go back to 1am. More sleep hours for us :) But then again, I don't really sleep that much. I feel like the girl in that movie "The Ring". "She doesn't sleep and she won't stop" Haha.

Anyway, I'm so excited about the Sephora FF Sale! :D I'll be breaking my "no-make-up-for-now" rule! Haha. I told myself, no more hauling til next month. I just can't help it. I know you addicts know what I'm talking about :p

I just don't know what to buy! I know I'll be getting the Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler. $19. I just don't know if the Shisheido one is better. I need to know your opinions ladies :) I really need a good eyelash curler :D (image credited to Sephora.com)
And since I don't use foundation, I'm also thinking of getting the Dior HydrAction Deep Hydration Skin Tint SPF 20. $38. I still have my Benefit "You Rebel Moisturizer, but I heard great reviews about this product and I just want to try it :) Actually, I tried it already at Sephora and it was OK. I still think the Giorgio Armani Face Fabric is better. So I'm not sure yet if I will get this one. :p (image credited to Sephora.com)
I also want the Nars Blush in Orgasm. $25. I've tried it at Sephora and it looks really great! :) I don't own any Nars and I just want this so bad. :p It's a very popular blush color. There's also this blush called Super Orgasm and I wonder if that's better. (image credited to Sephora.com)
That's all I'm eyeing at Sephora.com :) I'm also looking for a good liquid eyeliner. I'm tired of my L'oreal HIP Cream liner. It all dried out and I'm getting tired of wetting it everytime I need to use it :( So any suggestions for a good waterproof eyeliner?? Help me out! :)


So what you guys going to buy??

0 comments em “Sephora Wishlist”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger