Friday, November 21, 2008

Hello Kitty + Mac = Being Broke!

Gah!! its here!! Its here!!! Pictures are now available for us to see! OMgahhhh! I'm gonna faint! I freakin love hello kitty & would never ever pass this collection. (Images credited to Temptalia.com) I thought I would buy the whole collection but I was friggin wrong! They have lots of stuff for me to friggin afford. Maybe the whole collection will fall from $500-$800. Ahhh!

Husband, relatives, and friends don't give me gifts this Christmas, New year, or even my birthday (January 06) or our anniversary (January 11). Just wait for this collection to come out & buy me buy me!!! :p



According to Temptalia.com,
  • 6 shades of lipstick and lipgloss! Yup 6 freakin shades!
  • 2 tinted lip conditioners! Thats 14 lippies!!!
  • 2 eyeshadow palettes that has 4 shades on it
  • 2 shades of pigments
  • 2 Reflects Glitter stockkeeping units (1 blue, 1 pink)
  • 4 Glitter eyeliners
  • 2 shades of beauty powder
  • 3 shades of nail polishes
  • a mascara
  • false lashes
  • 2 shades of Dazzleglashes = $28.00 each!!! so expensive!!!
  • Sheer Mystery Powder = $90
  • Hello Kitty make up bags
  • Plush dolls
  • Purse mirrors
  • 3 Brush collections
  • Mirrored key clip
  • Beaded Bracelet

See how much Hello Kitty Items are they selling?? We gonna be broke people! :( My poor wallet!! :( Ahhh I cannot friggin buy this whole collection :( Shoot, anyone planning to buy the whole collection? :p

Will update this next time since I'm here @ work and its already 0615am :p

0 comments em “Hello Kitty + Mac = Being Broke!”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger