Sunday, November 2, 2008

Gothic Lolita Look Contest Entry

Warning! Picture Heavy!!!!

Ms. Kimberly Tia
is hosting a contest called Gothic Lolita Look, and I really really want to join and I know you guys all know I can't because my SD card/digicam is not compatible with my Bro-in-Law's lappy. But since I really really (did I say really?) wanted to join, I decided to drop off the husband to work (eventhough he has a car) so I could visit my parents. :D And to my luck, my SD card is compatible to their computer! I was jumping with joy! haha! :D

So, some of you might ask. What is a Gothic Lolita Look?
(Description from Wikipedia.org and Image credited to crunchyroll.com/google.com)

Gothic Lolita or "GothLoli"(ゴスロリ) gosurorii) sometimes "Loli-Goth" has two definitions. The term "Gothic and Lolita" is used by the Japanese to describe a sub-culture of teenagers who wear a wide range of fashions. It is used by English language sources mainly to describe a specific subset of Lolita fashion.


Here are the TOP 4 Pictures I submitted to Ms. Tia :) - I hope I'm not too late to join the contest :) In these pictures, I was wearing a headband from F21. It was only $3 something. The black dress is also from F21. :) I tried copying those pictures I saw at google image. :) Hope you guys like it :D



I took a lot of pictures coz I can't decide of what to send her as my entry :) I needed to choose 4 pictures. Here are the other pictures that I took :)





That's it for today. Hopefully I won't be working again 16 hours so I could visit my parents' and update you guys again with more pictures. Haha. Happy Sunday everyone! :)

0 comments em “Gothic Lolita Look Contest Entry”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger