Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Orgasmic Blush

Ok, so I went to Sephora at Victoria Gardens to exchange NARS BLUSH in SUPER ORGASM. I did not like it because it looked too glittery on me. I wanted the regular one. So I went there and this lady greeted me at the door. She told me she'll take the Nars Blush in Super Orgasm and my receipt and told me that she'll help me at the counter. I said Ok.

So I went to pick up the famous NARS BLUSH in ORGASM! Wooo! Very orgasmic! I lovvveee it! I love it on my skin.. weee! :)

So back to the story, I went to the counter to make the exchange, and this is how the conversation went to:

Saleslady: "Ok, that's $5.95 total"

Me: "What?? How come? I'm just exchanging it. How come I need to pay $5.95?

Saleslady: "Oh because it says in here that you got it at a discount price and since you're getting the product in here, we can't consider the discount anymore. You need to get it in regular price"

Me: "But I'm just exchanging it. (frowned) Ok never mind! (swipes the card). So at least I'm getting my deluxe sample right since my sephora bank says I have 192 points now?

Saleslady: "I'm sorry I cannot give a deluxe sample because you did not buy the nars blush in the store. You can get it online if you want but if you buy something right now from the stores, then that's when I count your points & give you the sample."

I was so pissed... :( Damn her and the store :( Never mind. *heads up high and smiles*

Anywho, I'm going to Cabazon Thursday night because they are having a doorbuster sale that starts at 12 midnight til morning! :D If you go there at 12am, you'll get an additional 10% off on top of other sales! I'm so excited! I cannot wait! Anyone wanna go shopping with me? :D

Oh, I added more thing on my SLIGHTLY USED MAKE UP SALE! :)

New Products added available now!!!
Click picture to see all products! :)

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

0 comments em “The Orgasmic Blush”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger