Thursday, November 6, 2008

Ly-Na Pearl Cream Keeps the Husband Away

Hi Everyone! :) It's 1:57AM and I'm still wide awake! Haha! I didn't work 16 hours today but I dunno why I cannot sleep. Maybe because my body and mind is used to working late nights :)

Anyway, I went home during my lunch break and to my surprise, the husband handed me something I wasn't expecting him to have or bought :P He bought me a Ly-Na Pearl Cream (Pink One) Haha! I told you guys he reads my blog and knows all my wants. Actually, I told him I want that but I cannot find it anywhere. I don't know where he found it. When I asked him, he said "Secret!" Haha. Ok, I said, whatever, as long as I now have it! :)
(Image credited to google.com)


I tried it today when I got home. I washed my face with my Clinique Take the Day Off Cleansing Balm because this thing removes all the gunk out of my face and leaves it squeaky clean. The Ly-Na Pearl Cream has some directions that says if your acne gets worse, it probably means you did not clean your face good. Er, that scared me so I made sure I cleaned my face real good. Then after that, I used my Clinique Extra Mild Cleanser. After drying my face with a clean towel, I put on the Ly-Na Pearl Cream all over my face. Geez, the smell made me dizzy! It gave me a headache. I coudn't take it. :( So I lay down next to the husband and did you know what he said? "You smell like an old woman! That thing smells bad!" Haha. Told you, it kept him away the whole time. He did not wanna kiss me because of the cream on my face and yes, the smell is terrible :( Hah but I'm happy because I got to try the famous Ly-Na Pearl Cream. I'll do a review once I see results :)

Back to my shopping habits, I finally placed my order at Sephora! Yay! I'm so happy. The only thing is, I wasn't able to put the code BEAUTYBOX since they only allow one code per transaction! Argh! :( No Beauty box for me. I guess I'll just pick that up at the stores. If you guys don't know about the Sephora Friends and Family Deal yet, Just shop at Sephora.com and enter the code FF2008 to get 20% off your entire purchase.

These are the things I got:
1. Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler = $19.00
2. Dior HydrAction Deep Hydration Skin Tint SPF 20 = $38.00

3. Nars Blush in Super Orgasm = $25.00
4. Kenzo L'eauParKenzo Pour Homme - 3.4 oz Eau de Toilette Spray= $65.00
I got the Kenzo for the husband. Haha. He saw me shopping online and he asked what am I going to buy, then I showed him. He wants Kenzo so when he found out I have 20% off at Sephora, he said OK to buy those things plus the Kenzo :) I am so happy! Yay! My orders will come on 4-9 business days. I cannot wait. :D

Happy Shopping you guys! :)

0 comments em “Ly-Na Pearl Cream Keeps the Husband Away”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger