Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Skincare Update and More

I just wanna thank you all for supporting my mini make up sale :) Yay! Its almost gone & I'm very very happy :D
Update: So for the past few days, I've been working my ass for 16 hours/daily :) Yup! My eyebags are so huge, they won't fit under my eye anymore. haha! I usually gets home like 7am. I feel like a zombie! hahah! They better pay me good for all the hardwork I've been doing! Well, I'm planning to shop on Black Friday at the Outlets! :D Join me yeah? :)

Hah! I finally got my Sephora package today! I wasn't too crazy about the Nars Blush in Super Orgasm. It was very glittery. (or as the husband said, "it was very glittery & orgasmic" lol!) All those gold specs just gets into your cheeks and it doesn't look natural!!! Ahhh!! I'm going to exchange it with the Nars Blush in Orgasm. I will probably do that this weekend. Sigh. So much for the excitement! haha! I haven't opened the Dior HydrAction Moisturizer yet but I know I will like it for I tried it so many times already at Sephora. :) I also have not used the Shu Curler yet. I'll do a review soon.

Anyway, my face is coveered with LY-NA right now. Hah! I'm just loving this stuff :) I also tried another product today and I'll reveal it once I get results :p

Oh, I will reveal my skincare routine soon! I will do another post for that. Let me just give you a preview of my face before I started my skincare routine. & That included LYNA my dears :) I will replicate these BEFORE & AFTER Pictures on my next post :) For now, I give you these:

My before picture
: OMGah! look at this picture of mine, I cannot even look at it. The husband said, "I don't remember you looking like this. I thought you are already pretty even before" Awwwww. hahah! *giggles* Look at the unevenness of my skintone, the dark circles, the blemishes all over my face, and the scars! yuck yuck yuck! & to think I used to use thick foundation!!! Ok, stop now! stop looking at me!!! *got paranoid*

My after picture: In this picture, I wasn't wearing any foundation. Nope, no foundation, no concealer. Just moisturizer and my blush of course :) See the freakin difference? Huge huge difference I tell ya!!! I cannot believe my eyes either. Haha. The dark circles are gone, no more concealer for me, the redness are gone, the scars are gone, no blemishes insight. Ahhhh. I love my skin right now, of course except when I get stupid red. Well, anyway, the LYNA had made my skin sooo much better than it used to be. Of course not just LYNA. *smiles*


Oh, are you guys excited for the MAC DAME EDNA COLLECTION that is coming out on Dec 26, 2008?? I was thinking of getting one of their lipgloss or lipstick to add to my lippie collection. You know me, a lippie addict! haha! Then I'm thinking of getting one palette and their beauty powder. I'm not sure yet, but damn, I love their packaging.

(image credited to Specktra.net and google.com)
But you know what I'm more excited about??? It's the MAC & HELLO KITTY COLLABORATION! I would buy all of their products! Gah!! I heard it will be released on February 2009. I cannot wait. I already told the husband I will buy the whole collection :P

Anyway, that's it for now. It's already 2:06AM. :) I might work 16 hours again tomorrow!

0 comments em “Skincare Update and More”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger