Sunday, November 30, 2008

Week Recap :)

Its been too long since my last post. Er, I might not have any pictures up since I have not visited the parents yet. I had such a busy week. I worked then went shopping. Its so tiring!

Week Recap:
Wednesday
I worked. I worked double shift. Yup! 16 freaking hours! It better pay off! I'm getting zits for not sleeping :( I hate NOC shift :( So I went home 7am Thursday morning.

Thursday
Happy Thanksgiving! Guess what! I worked this day too. We get time 1/2 for working on a holiday so I guess its OK. The husband worked too. I was not with the family this day. :( I was very sad. :( I got off work at 11pm, then home to change clothes, then went straight to Cabazon! Yay shopping! :)

Friday
Here comes Friday. I was on the road at 12am. Was still at the exit of Cabazon. Damn traffic! Too many cars!! Finally got there at 12:20am I think? Parking was a pain in the ass so the husband dropped me off at Coach store. There was a line! Long ass line! It was from Coach to Pacsun line! It was like 10 stores apart! Anywho, I went in line thinking that was the line for Coach. Then after 30 minutes, I found out that it was the line for Juicy Couture! I said WTF! But I was already there! I waited 2 freaking hours just to get in at that store. I did get something though and I'll show you guys next time :) Then after that, we went to Gucci to fall in line. It wasn't as bad as the Coach line but it wasn't moving! We stayed there for 3 long hours then found out there was no more at the rack! Almost all the good ones are sold out! I was bummed! I wanna go to D&B store but there was a freaking line again and I don't wanna wait for 2-3 more hours again just to find out there's nothing inside. After the Gucci, we went to True Religion Store and there was a small line but it only took us 20 minutes so that was good. I found a lot that I want but they don't have my size!!! Ahhhh! I only saw one size 25 so I got that one. After TR store, we went to Coach to see if the line has subsided, and yes indeed, we waited for only 30 minutes. I got to use my additional 10% off since it was only 9:00am. Yup, I had no sleep, ate a little, and was very tired. They have so many cute purses at Coach, I was tempted to get more than I want. I ended up getting 2 coach bags. I'll show you guys next time. :)

After that we went to Ontario, but did not find anything. I can't believe I did not buy any make up this day. :p By the time we were done. I was dellusional! hahaha!

Saturday
I worked. I went home at 9pm. Yup, early! haha! The boss let me out early since its my friday! yay him! :P

Sunday
Did not wake up in time for church. sorry. :( Went to Ontario Mills with the husband to do some Christmas shopping for the relatives & family. Almost done with my list! :) I also got a Dazzleglass :D Ok, I'm done with all these spendings. I'm broke. :(

I'm also breaking out because RED is almost here. Damn you RED! :( LYNA Pearl Cream, you are the BEST!

Me sporting my bangs :p It was taken last year :) I'll put up my Christmas wishlist soon :D
For Cyber Monday Deals: Click here --> CYBERMONDAY

Have a great night everyone! :)

0 comments em “Week Recap :)”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger