Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas Wishlist

I have been hauling... yep! major haul (well at least for me) but its not make up or skincare. I guess I have to show you guys.. but wait! I still don't have my laptop! I have to go to my parents' house to upload all those pictures I took using my digi cam. aw! Ok, I'll show you guys next time! Haha! :)

I will be at Orange County this coming Saturday. Wait, I might go to Little Tokyo and Marukai 1st! I wanna find some BBcreams there and buy the Mandom cleanser I've been lemming. :) If not, then I'll buy the L'egere BBcream online. Hah! :p

Ah! So finally RED came! I hateeeeee RED! My skin (especially my forehead) is on crack right now! :( The LYNA Pearl Cream does its job of decreasing the size of the acne but that's just it. I'm still thankful of course that its working for me. I just want these zits to magically disappear!

I finished the Christmas shopping for the family/relatives today *whew* 6 families all in all including the husband's. That's like 30 people all in all I think? Each one of them has a gift, so yeah I'm officially broke! I hope not to spend anymore :(

Since I don't have the pictures of what I bought, I decided to just make a Christmas Wishlist! C'mon! Everybody has one! This is the time of the year, I wish I was still a little kid and Santa will grant all my wishes. hahaha! I never believed in Santa. I knew right away that Santa was my parents! :p I recognized their handwriting "from Santa" hahah! I played their games alright. I wished for bigger things the next Christmas. haha. :) Naughty naughty girl.

Ok, on to my wishlist! *throws the penny to the wishing well*

1. New Generation 13 inch MACBOOK 2.4GHz = $1599.00

2. Dior Chic Palette LE = $49.50 (I was going to get this awhile ago at Sephora but they were OUT OF STOCK! Grrr!)

3. UGGS boots = $159.99

Grrr! That's it for now! It's already 2:45AM and the husband's already getting mad at me staying on the computer too late! :p G'night ladies! :)

0 comments em “Christmas Wishlist”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger