Sunday, December 7, 2008

Some of the Hauls

I told you guys I've been hauling right?? :p Well, let me show you SOME of my hauls. I'll show you guys next time the other stuff that I got. I was going to post some of the things I got for the family and relatives but I'm afraid they might read my blog and see it. haha, then the surprise would be ruined. We spent lots for the family/relatives and I thank God and hope that I'll be able to pay my card soon. haha. Yes, I owe damn banks some moolah and I gotta work hard so I can pay it back. :) I can't wait to gift wrap those gifts :)

Anywho, back to my hauls :) Here are some of those things that I got on the Thanksgiving week and today:

These are some of the bags I got during Black Friday at Cabazon. Those are the 2 Coach purses I got for a really great prize, then the Juicy Couture bag was a steal also :D The Guess boots was also a steal for 50% off! haha! :) I love itt! I also got some True Religion jeans for me and the husband. :) Don't mind my flat butt. lol!

The Laneige Strawberry Peel Gel and some samples are from Amore store which I got today. They even gave me a pearl earrings as a free with my purchase. How sweet!:) I forgot to take pictures of the earrings. I wanna go back there again! I tried the Caviar BB cream and it went smoothly onto my skin. The shade also matches mine. :D I also went to Mitsuwa today and got the Lucido L in green for casual wave which I forgot to take a picture of it. I went to Sephora and got me the Nars Deep Throat Blush. Yeeess its deep throating blush! haha! :p (again, not pictured)
Here are the things I got at Little Tokyo and Marukai. I got 6 Red Cherry faux lashes, eyelash glue (which my friend told me it stings so now I'm scared to try it :P), Naris Egg Peel, and Naris Natural Pack for blackheads. :)


Here's a picture of me yesterday :)


And here's my ASIAN man. :) I love him so much! he means the world to me. :) I will marry him over and over again :)

This is it for now. I'll take pictures of the other things next time. :) I'll update the wishlist soon. I will try to work 16 hours this week so I probably won't update that much. NO MORE SHOPPING FOR MEEEE!! Well, maybe after the Holidays. I feel sorry for the husband because I know he's bored and tired of me going to the mall like everyday :( Goodnight Ladies! :)

0 comments em “Some of the Hauls”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger