Thursday, December 11, 2008

Updated Wishlist & My Angel

Ok, so I updated my Wishlist for Christmas and my Birthday. (Oh, I was born on Jan 06!) and here are the following things I want for those occasions. :p I'll update this again if something comes up to my mind :p

1. New Generation 13 inch MACBOOK 2.4GHz = $1599.00



2. Dior Chic Palette LE = $49.50


3. UGGS boots = $159.99


4. L'EGERE BB CREAM = $32.00 (includes shipping) - Click

5. NARS Eyeshadow Palette LE = $50


Today, December 11, 2008 is our 27th month anniversary :) You see, we still celebrate the day we became boyfriend/girlfriend. Haha :) I love him so much! :D Next month is our 1st year wedding anniversary! :)

He's my best friend, the one who always listens to all of my corny jokes, the one whom I cry to whenever I feel hurt, down, or sad. He taught me the meaning of "faithfulness", he's the one who can make me laugh in tears. He is the One, and I know it. Oh, and he's my man :)

I love you my Angel :) Always and All Ways :)

0 comments em “Updated Wishlist & My Angel”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger