Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tag Game + Hauls

I was tagged by 3 ladies: Thank You! :)

Directions: Once you've been tagged, you have to write a blog with 16 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you, at the end choose 3 people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them, don't forget to leave them a comment "you're it" and to read your blog. You can't tag the person who tagged you (duh).

Ok on to the 16 random things...
1. I have the weird habit of not throwing the boxes of all the things I bought. :P Who does this? I just wanna keep them like new. :p I have my blushes and face products still in boxes too :)
2. I hate taking vitamins. I don't know why! The husband has too force me to take my multivitamins! :p
3. I love hoarding make up but don't like to use the new ones til I run out of the old ones :p
4. I want to buy japanese magazines but can't read/understand a single japanese word. haha. I'm so weird.
5. I hate being in school but manage to be in the dean's list when I was in college.
6. I love competition at school. Whenever a person gets a better grade, I try to study more to beat that person's average :p
7. I'm trying to learn how to drive a stick shift :)
8. I started collecting make up last March 2008. Yup, I just started! :)
9. I love the color PINK! Since then..til now!
10. I got engage a minute before I turned 21.
11. I have 6 piercings - 2 on each ear, earlobe, and belly ring
12. I want to have 2 kids before I turn 30
13. I want to go back to school to finish my BS in Nursing. I still have 1 year to go. Too lazy!
14. I sleep late every night
15. During my days off, I sleep like 10 hours or more
16. When I was a little kid, I joined the girls scout. lol!

Ok so I went to Orange County today with the husband and went to visit some stores there :)
Here are some of my haulage today :) Weee! Cute Pinks! :)


First stop was South Coast. I just went to some stores but just decided to get some of the Bath & Body Hand Soap. They are 3 for $10. I also got the Rose Salve for my dry lips. :) Then I went to the MAC stores to return 6 empty containers so I got a free lipstick! Yay for free stuff! :) I got the Cremesheen lipstick in DARE YOU.


Then after that, to Mitsuwa to buy some pore strips for the husband :) I was looking for the PINK Lucido-L but did not find it, so I got this one instead.


Then we went to The Block and I decided to check out their CCO, and heres what I got: Neo Sci Fi Eyeshadow in Magnetic Fields and a Dazzleglass in SPANKING RICH. Super pretty glittery reddish something :p I also got this Hello Kitty Skin for my Itouch :) Super cute! :)

Then last stop was the Amore Store. I was going to get the Hanskin Caviar BB cream but I changed my mind. I think I wanna try the Le'gere one first! :) I was also going to get some Laneiege stuff but the lady told me to try the samples 1st. She gave me tons and a free pearl earrings. What did I get? Some pretty faux lashes! :) Aren't they pretty?

I had a long day today and had too much fun! :) But its all worth it. Thanks to the husband :) I have work tomorrow :( So I gotta sleep now. Hope you ladies have a good today later :) Peace Out! :P
Oh, I'm tagging whoever that hasn't done this thingy :P

0 comments em “Tag Game + Hauls”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger