Sunday, December 21, 2008

My Hello Kitty Make Up Organizer

It makes me sad that I wasn't able to join Pink's Powwow! I had to work, and on top of that, its like an hour and half to get there. :( Well maybe next time. Hope you ladies enjoyed the party and don't forget to show me pictures! Yay! :)

My Birthday is coming up.. I'm turning 22! :P I feel so old now! Haha. I don't have any plans for my birthday. I'm too broke to even consider making a wishlist for myself. So I guess the husband and I will just have a quiet dinner. I'm too tired from work. :( I'm glad tomorrow's my Day Off! We will be at Glendale because we have a family dinner. Then on Monday, I will hit those Japanese stores and we'll see what I'll get. :p Hopefully the husband will let me get the Japanese magazines this time :p I'm also thinking of buying an outfit for the Christmas party that were having at Green Rivers. I still don't know what to wear, make up, etc.

I painted my nails and I think it suits the holiday. I got compliments from work wearing this nail polish :P I painted my nails at work! Haha!  I did this like 4 in the morning. My patients were asleep so I got bored. Haha. Oh I used Milani in Disco Lights in case you wanna know :P My nails are too long :P


Also when I got home, I Changed the decorations of my make up organizer. I decided to hello kitty-fied by organizer and my 88 CS palette. Haha. They look like kiddy make up now. LOL! But I'm loving it. I'm so excited for the MAC+Hello Kitty! I'm starting to save up! :P How much will you spend? :P

Ok, beauty chicas! HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE!!! :)

0 comments em “My Hello Kitty Make Up Organizer”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger