Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Presents :)

WARNING: PICTURE HEAVY!

How was everyone's Christmas?? Well.. I went to 3 different Christmas Party. Lots of relatives that's why :) Here's the husband and I wearing our Santa's hat. :) I look so bloated! Haha! Yiii :/


Then the next day, another party and I took pictures of course :) After the LYNA thing, my skin got worse. I got pimples on my forehead and I hated it. :( Good thing I found Laneige. I tried their samples and I fell in love with it. The bottles were too expensive, but the husband was kind enough to let me get the full size bottles. Christmas gift! Yay! My skin is getting better each day..



Then the last party I went to, I was too tired to even put make up on. I know! :( I worked 16 hours that day, put on some eyeliner and MAC Mineralized Skinfinish/Natural Powder. That was it. My eyeliner smudged on me, and I looked ridiculously tired. I woke up at around 5am, and this picture was taken past midnight already. Horrible ! :(


So... Here are some of the gifts I received this Christmas. Thanks to all who greeted me and to those who gave me presents. I love everything I got :) There's more.. but I was too lazy to take pictures. maybe next time :)

NARS Palette! :) Yay Thanks to the husband! I loooovvveee it! :) It also came with the red pouch thingy. :)
Converse Jack Purcell matching shoes for the husband and I :) Mine's so small compare to his!

Empty MAC palette, MAC 239 Brush, and 5 eyeshadows

More MAC stuff :)

Empty MAC palette again (LOL!), Make up bags, Dooney & Burke coin purses

Japanese Magazine! (Hoooray! My 1st ever jap mag!), Laneige emulsion and refiner, lots of samples and pearl earrings again :)


Stila Contour Set

Here's what the palette looks like:

And you know what?? The parents are sooo nice to HELLO KITTY-fied my car! Yay!

Here's what my rag looks like: So freakin cute!!! I can't get over it! :P I love hello kitty! :)

Here's my steering wheel cover :)

Here's my plate cover. I dunno how you call this. LOL! Sorry I don't wanna take a picture of my whole license plate. Haha!

Here's my Sunshade which I can't use it since its cold outside. LOL! I'll use it over the summer maybe :)


I'm so happy for all the things I got! Thank You Everyone!! I love you all! Will update again soon. I had to sleep now since I have to wake up early tomorrow! Ugh I'm not a morning person.. :(

0 comments em “Christmas Presents :)”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger