Monday, December 15, 2008

My Early Christmas Gift

Guess what?? I got my early Christmas gift today! Yay! I'm so stoked! Ahh! I just wanna scream for joy! haha! Ok, I'll let you guys see it...

TA-DA!!!!
It's one of my Christmas Wishlist. The 13 inch Aluminum 2.4Ghz! :) The husband couldn't wait to give it til Christmas so he decided for me to open it already so he could see my reaction.

My reaction??? Ecstatic!! :D Thank you so much my Angel!!! :D
.

Ok, so I feel extremely excited so I started playing it, and boy it was damn hard! I was a PC user and getting use to this toy is just so complicated. I need help! I just learned how to copy paste and it was still hard for me to get used to that. I find myself right clicking. WTF! I forgot it doesn't have a right click :( I have a lot of things I wanna know so you mac users out there, I need help! Seriously..

1. How do you maximize it without showing the applications on the bottom side? (Refer to the last picture) I want to be able to see the full screen and not have those little buttons down there.

Ok, I think that's it for now. I can't remember those questions I had in mind awhile ago. haha. I'm such a dork! :p

Oh, and when I double click the "add image" here at blogger, it doesn't seem to respond right away. ahhh! I'm getting crazy. I guess I just got used to my PC and MAC is just too complicated for me :(


Oh, and yes, I'm still withdrawing from LY-NA Pearl Cream. I feel like an addict that has been banned to use her Illegal drugs. :( I'm going to OC tomorrow with the husband. I should be sleeping now because I need to get up early tomorrow. I will be going to Amore store. I think I will get either a Laneige product or that Caviar BB cream that I saw. We'll see. Well, good night ladies! I will be posting some pictures soon! Yay! :) and maybe new videos :)

0 comments em “My Early Christmas Gift”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger