Monday, December 29, 2008

Happy New Year!

WARNING: PICTURE HEAVY AND LOTS OF READING!!!

I'm doing this post because I might not be able to post an entry on New Year's Day because I'm gonna be at work! *Sigh* I'm still on probation so I can't really do much! :( So, I wanna greet everyone..

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!
2009 Here We Come!!!!

Glitter Graphics



So much things happened in 2008 that I will surely cherish.. All those memories..

January - New Year's last year was fun! I just graduated from College, and was so happy that finally I was done with books (for now). I also got engaged, and eventually got married :) It was also my 21st birthday :D My hair was freaking long! :) I miss it! :D


February - Took my board exam, got hired for my very first job ever, got my first paycheck too! Sweeet!! Money! Shopping starts this month...


March - Started watching Youtube tutorials. Got addicted to it, make up collecting started this month. Whew. I started with so little, then I noticed it growing each month. lol! Back then, I only have the basics. The only eyeshadows I have was Carbon e/s and a Bronzy one. I forgot the name. I also used to use foundation - from Studio fix to all those very thick coverage one. I only need the small steralite clear drawer back then :P


April, May, June, July, and August - lots of working, partying, and hoarding make up happened these months :) Co-workers and I drinking greygoose! Yum! and some pictures of me with full make up. I used to dig nude lips and smokey eyes a lot! hahah!





September - It was the husband's 22nd birthday! I surprised him with a party. :D I also dyed my hair dark brown :D I also bought my very 1st car :D





October - I only remember working 16 hours almost everyday. LOL! Getting ready for the holidays that's why! and lots of bills.. shopping.. make up hoarding!

November - Thanksgiving Day! Gone crazy at Cabazon. Here's the link (click) to some of the things I bought at Cabazon. :) Went there at around 12am. Shoot never again maybe next year! haha!

December - I got my MACBOOK! Hooray! :) Merry Christmas Everyone! I'm really thankful for everything I have now. I had a blast on 2008! Hoping to have a better year this 2009! :) Looking forward to it. I don't want to do a New Year's Resolution because I just can't guarantee that I'll do it. Haha. PS: Here's what my skin looks like now after my breakthrough with LY-Na. I still have little blemishes on my forehead which I think will never go away! lol! I dunno if they are pimples but they are these fleshy bumps, really small. I guess I need to go see a derma? :/


Happy Holidays Everyone! :) I hope you all do a year long post also :D
My birthday is coming up (next week), should I still make a wishlist? Hmmm....

0 comments em “Happy New Year!”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger