Saturday, January 3, 2009

Post New Year

Belated Happy New Year to all! Did everybody had fun? :) I somewhat had fun.. I did not drink that much, I had to drive home. I'm not gonna go into details on why I did not have that much fun on New Year's eve.. Let's just say that was my 1st tears this 2009. Sigh


I wanna show you guys an update of my skin as of now. Yes, I've been breaking out. Believe me, it was much worse before. LYNA did a great job on clearing my skin but I just don't wanna risk any more damage so I had to stop. Since then, my skin is getting worse and worse so I thought I try the famous LANEIGE. I will do a review soon.. not now. lol! My forehead is freaking full of bumps and I hate it!!!

PRODUCTS USED:
  • L'egere BB cream - See how it blends on my skin so perfect? I also love the coverage. Very light and not too heavy! :)
  • MAC Goldmine e/s - used on my lids
  • MAC Carbon e/s - used on my crease
  • Darkness falsies
  • MAC Cherish l/s
  • MAC C-thru l/g
  • For my curls, I used the magical Lucido-L! Loveee it!

Anywho, these photos were taken on New Year's eve at my friend's bathroom. I did not bother dressing up. I just put on some jeans and some comfy top, wore my Jack Purcell chucks and that was it.

Anyway, I wanted to make a LIPPIE Collection just like Vansmakeupride did :) So heres my Little Collection. Most of my lippies are MAC and now I want some Nars! lol! As you all know, I keep everything in box. I have some more somewhere I couldn't find. :)

Here are my Lipsticks... almost some of it are like pink or nude


Here are my lipgloss.. I only have 2 Dazzleglass


Here are my miscellaneous lippies :)

Today, we went to Orange County to visit my brother in law and to visit some of my favorite stores :p I got something of course..lol!


I got some mats for my car at Marukai. $9.99/each. They're so cute! :)

More Laneige at Amore Store. Actually I returned the Pore line (green) and got these instead. They are for Combination Skin. I hope they'll work better than the other. I did not like the Pore Line just because it did not work and only made my acne worse :/ The other one that I got is the Foaming Cleanser. I'll do a review soon..

These I got at Marukai and Morning Glory. The Eye treatment Cream is suppose to be for puffy eyes and eyebags. Hope it works :P


Then I went to Sephora. I literally convinced myself not to buy some more Nars. lol! I got the MUFE Aqua eyes (Thanks to fuzkittie's review) and the bath thingy is a gift since its almost my birthday :)

And some Vitamins.. :)
That's it for today. I have work again tomorrow. Ugh! I decided not to make any Birthday Wishlist.. So I don't have any reason to splurge :/ Goodnight Ladies..err I mean Good Morning! :D

0 comments em “Post New Year”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger