Thursday, January 8, 2009

After Birthday Photos

So.. my birthday didn't turn out the way I wanted, but at the end of the day, it got better :) I just wanna thank you all for sending me some love on my blog. :D I love you all my beauty babes :D I just wanna share some pictures of yesterday (Jan 06) and today (Jan 07). Some of you are asking about my birthday swag.. well, I did not take pictures of the MAC eyeshadows I got, but I went to CCO and got some starflash eyeshadows, and I also ordered some goodies online. Not a lot. The husband let me buy some Nars but I changed my mind. I want to save as much as possible for the MAC + Hello Kitty Collection. I want the whole collection, but I know the husband wouldn't let me.. haha! That's ridic I know but the little kid inside of me wants everything on that collection :P I will probably buy some :) I can't wait! :D


Look at our hotel room :) The husband put some balloons inside. I was surprised :) I didn't know he's going to do this.. What happens in the room stays in the room. :p
The husband picked me up from work. It was 11:ooPM then he told me we're going to OC, then all of a sudden he exited and said "I think we had a flat tire" with a worried voice. I got so worried and finally he stopped in front of a hotel. I said, "I thought we had a flat tire?" then I found out he got us a room and filled that room with balloons. lol! As you can see, I still have my badge on. hahah! :)


My birthday cake from Red Ribbon! Yum! I can't believe I'm 22! I wanna be forever21! Haha! :)

I wanna thank the husband so much for this surprise. I know even though there was too much drama that happened after this pleasant surprise, we still managed to have fun and you still manage to put a smile on my face. I love you! :)

Yay for my Hello Kitty Balloon. Hahah! :) The husband really knows my favorite :p
Then picture moments with the husband.. (click to enlarge) Haha! We are vain like that :P

I also went to Forever21. I just thought I'd pick up some outerwear but did not find what I want :( So I thought I'd take pictures instead. Haha :) The husband said I looked too skinny. I need to gain weight :(


My MonoKuro Boo seatbelt cover :P
The next day, we went to Ontario Mills. Didn't buy much, ate at Kabuki's! :) Also, I was using L'egere BB Cream in here. I'm loving it! :) I think I'd stick to this cream for now :D I'm so happy with it! :D
My brother in law and his wife.. :)

I looked too tired already. Haha :) This is like 8 hours of wearing the BB cream. Not bad eh?



Tomorrow, I'd try to enroll for school. I'm just brushing up on my Psysiology. Hopefully I still remember things from my Psychiatric Program. :p Then I will probably cut my hair this weekend. Should I get my bangs cut again??? YAY or NAY?


That's it for today. I still have to think of any ideas on Pink's contest! :) and find time to do it. :D

0 comments em “After Birthday Photos”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger