Friday, January 23, 2009

Make Up Blog

Heeeellooo! :) Yes I'm still up. I am a nocturnal person and usually sleeps very late. Anyway, Adrian (the husband) is still playing PS3 in the living room so here I am trying to blog hop and lurk :) But I usually leave my prints :p

Oh, join us at Poupee girl (which means doll in french). I swear its so fun and addicting! You guys need to join! :P If you wanna get invited, just shoot me an email @ ayaleoncio@gmail.com and I will send you an invite. Its too cute and plus you can actually post your own pictures of make up, clothes, jewelry etc and get to earn ribbons for it and use that to buy clothes for your doll. It reminds me of sims. :P
poupeegirl fashion brand community




But the purpose of this post is to tell you guys that I have a new blog dedicated to my stash for sale :) I decided to make it since those make up for sale post is already crowding my little blog. I hope you guys do visit :) It's http://stashforsale-iyah.blogspot.com/

I wanna thank those sweet and stunning ladies that bought things from my stash. Its really sweet of you guys to support my make up sale. :) So again, thank you! :) (I wish they have smiley that we can use here on our blogs :P)

Oh, there's no more free make up left! I went earlier to see if they have more of the Clinique Moisture Surge because I fell in love with that stuff! Seriously, its so refreshing and guess what, I woke up this morning with a very soft skin! I just love it! That 30ml thingy that they are giving away costs $22 at CCO. Its a shame I only got one. I should have gotten more :(

I guess this is it for today. I did not have time to take pictures or anything. Night ladies :) See you on twitter :D Oh yeah, anyone has Yahoo Messenger?

Add me up! :)

Yahoo Messenger - email me
Gmail Chat - email me

Internet has full of stalkers people! Ugh!

0 comments em “Make Up Blog”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger