Monday, January 19, 2009

Haul for the Week

Hi ladies! :) I'm officially back to work after a long 2 weeks of vacation. Yep, 2 weeks is already a long time for me since I got used to always working. I wasn't happy about how my week (last week) turned out to be.

  • Our Anniversary was last January 11, 2009 and we were suppose to go out and have fun but I got so sick, I coudn't even get up. I was throwing up and had a liquid diet for a week. Bleh! I was so sad but the husband was so nice to stay beside me the whole day. He did not work that day and the next day :)
  • I wasn't able to study for my upcoming quiz because, well watching TV was the only thing I wanted to do when I was sick in bed. :/
  • I wasn't able to clean the bathroom. Ek!
  • I wasn't able to do any paperworks for work :(
Lots more that I forgot to do even when I felt better, I still don't have the energy to do things :( Today I was able to study a lil bit at work and I began reading the new book that I got. :) OMG! I love this book! I can totally relate to the main character :) Reminds me, I need to stop shopping.


CONFESSIONS of a SHOPAHOLIC by Sophie Kinsella


But you know, this post is for all the things that I got this week. So I did not just splurge my heart out on these on just one day. lol. I actually bought some on different days. :)

I was sad all week, so the day that I felt better, the husband insisted that we go to Orange County and he will let me shop. Yay :) As a present for our Anniversary of course :)

So here are the things I got:

DIOR HOLIDAY PALETTE - I wasn't planning on buying this one because the 1st Sephora (at Cerrito's) that we went does not have this anymore, but when we went to Sephora South Coast, the husband saw this one and it was the only one left at the shelf! The husband said, "get it before anyone sees it!" :p So pretty colors and very pigmented! :D My 1st Dior palette ever! :D *Squeals*


DIOR 457 LIPGLOSS
-
Omg! My 1st ever Dior Lipgloss and I am loving it! :D I love the shade :) I can get used to this lipgloss.. heaven! :D
HARAJUKU LOVERS FRAGRANCE in LOVE - This one is actually a gift from my Mom. The packaging is cute but I think they should have put some perfume in the doll as well. :/

NARS LIPGLOSS in Chihuahua and All Night Long - I love how these lipgloss are not sticky and they are very pigmented! :D

MAC EYESHADOWS in Parrot, Mink&Sable, and Sushi Flower - I got these MAC eyeshadows at my local CCO. :)

Dooney&Burke Bag and wallet :)

I also took advantage of the MAC FF Sale 2 weeks ago and my package hasn't come! I'm so mad! I already emailed them because in their site, it says my products has been shipped! But they did not give me a tracking number! :(

Also I used my Nars Holiday Palette yesterday :)
Excused my untamed eyebrows. I know it looks ugly. :( I used Bohemian Gold II on the lid and Night Flight lightly on my crease. I think it came out alright :) Its very pigmented :D I have such big eyes, big eyebags and big cheeks! Haha!


Well, anyway, that's it for now. I have to sleep coz school starts early tomorrow. Sigh. Night Ladies! :)

0 comments em “Haul for the Week”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger