Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Random Update

I'm still sick.. :( I feel sick to my stomach. I throw up everything I eat. The doctor stopped my antibiotic because he thinks that's causing my stomach upset.

I got another plaid shirt from Forever21. This time, I got the color blue. lol! I started school today. I've been out of school for a year now so I don't really know what to expect. I got bored, plus they gave me tons of homework to read. Ugh, how I hate my thick books :( I hope this semester will go fast enough coz I hate studying/cramming for a test, doing homeworks, stressing over projects. etc.

Sorry my mirror looks so dirty. :( I didn't have time to clean them this week. Ugh. I look so pale, almost like a ghost in this picture! Haha! It must be my lighting. :p
My forehead is clearing up. Slowly, but its Okay. I wasn't using my Laneige. For some reason, I think I want to exchange it with the Snow Line. The Laneige line that I got is not alcohol-free, but we'll see. I'll hit Amore Stores maybe next week. Hopefully I don't have exam or anything.

I won this bag from Wampaku, and I thought its so adorable! It is her original artwork and every bag is unique :) She sells cute totes, and bags and she ships international also :D

I'm sad.. I wasn't able to accomplish some of my goals this week because I got sick. I was suppose to go back to work yesterday (Monday) and also the husband and I were suppose to go out to celebrate our Anniversary. That made me more sad :( I also used my Hello Kitty funds to pay for my books and tuition because the school is kind of like a rush decision. I coudn't make up my mind, now I had to pay the price. Sigh. Hope you gals are okay. Miss you all!

0 comments em “Random Update”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger