Saturday, January 10, 2009

Edited: Sniff Sniff



Hello ladies! I hope everyone's okay.. :)

I have been in bed sick all day since yesterday. My nose is congested, I have a fever, my throat hurts so bad, I have a runny nose, and worse, I've been throwing up everything I eat. I guess no mall for me, no work, no nothing. :( I hate being sick! :( I hate taking medicine. I was going to enter Pink's contest but I don't feel like taking pictures when I'm sick. *SNIFF*

I also enrolled for school today. Damn, it was expensive! My books for only 1 class was $300+ already! Ahh! What about my Hello Kitty funds?? :( It makes me sad, and lazy to go back to school but I guess I have to! I wanna pursue my Nursing Career and hopefully will finish soon :)

I'll see you guys soon :)

EDITED: 01/09/09 at 6:42PM
The husband took me to the Urgent Care, there they put some IV on me for fluids because I cannot eat nor drink due to my sore throat. It gotten so worse but they cannot tell what's wrong with me. The results indicates that I'm negative with Strep. My fever went above 103.7 F and my pulse went up to 153! They gave me some shots for pain medications and something for swelling. I was throwing up here and there. I felt really bad. I'll be on bed rest for 3 days and will be taking antibiotics for 10 days. Sigh. I hate being sick :(

Thank you to all who messaged me.. it means a lot! :) I really appreciate it and find it so thoughtful. I love you all! :)

0 comments em “Edited: Sniff Sniff”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger