Monday, January 19, 2009

Beauty Review: L'egere White Multi BB Cream

NOTE: Try this product at your own risk. If it works for me, it does not mean it will work for you too. Everyone has different types of skin. My skin consists of dry - combination - sensitive type of skin.


Information credited to this seller: Ianhaze and his ebay page.

L'EGERE WHITE MULTI BB CREAM
What is a BB Cream?
Well, According to this Ebay Page and seller, Ianhaze: <-- You can purchase this BB Cream by clicking the seller's name.

The Information you will read below (in blue letters) are from Ianhaze's ebay page.
LEGERE White Multi BB Cream Foundation 50g Made In Korea
Benefits:
ALL IN ONE FUNCTIONS
- sun protect + makeup base + skin cover + foundations for 24hrs
WHITENING & SKIN CARE FORMULA
- Acts effectively on irritated skin, concealing dermal blemish and helps skin rejuvenation with innovative active ingredient
- Blocking te penetration of UV rays and other harmful factors
- This silicon-based formula defines a natural, long lasting complexion with gentle calming effects of natual, plant derived soothing particles not only on oily and sensitive skin, but also on irritated skin following peel care

Good For:
- Skin that needs protection, irritated skin by peeling and laser procedures, sensitive and troubled skin

Applications:
- After following the daily skin routine, apply generously on face & sensitive area
- For skin protection and natural looking coverage
- Lightly pat a small amount of product over entire face in the final stage of basic skin toning

Ingredients:
Arbutin, Cyclomethicone, Jojoba oil, Polyglceyl-4 Isoterate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1Dimethicone, Bees Wax, Tocopheryl acetate, Propyl Parabem,Sorbita sesquioleate, Petrolatum, Titanium oxides, Cyslopentasiloxane, Iron Oxides / Dimethicone, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Magnesium Sulfate, Methyl Paraben, Sodium Hysluronate, Marine Collagen, Rose Water, Centella Asiaticac

Weight: 50g
Origin: Korea
PROS:
- Being an NC30-35, this product matches my skin so perfect! It blended in so great. I was really expecting this BB cream to be light on my skin, but surprisingly, it matches me!
- It did not break me out. That's the number 1 thing I was concern because most products that I try usually gives me break out but this one hasn't and hopefully won't.
- It has Sun protection
- It did not lighten my skin, but I noticed that it lighten my acne scars
- I don't have to use any concealer because this BB Cream serves as a foundation + concealer in one.
- I like the smell :)
- It's creamy and easy to blend! I use my fingertips to just dab and blend this BB Cream.
- A little goes a long way
- It does not look cake-y (at least for me)


CONS:
- Its hard to find!
- It is a little bit expensive
- It does not always match a person's skin tone


OVERALL:
This is me wearing the L'egere BB Cream. (Notice both pictures with different lightings) I love it so much because I don't have to wear my SPF anymore, I don't have to wear an undereye concealer and plus it takes away the redness of my skin. I do have some redness like around the nose. I will repurchase for sure :) I also believe that it helps clear some of my forehead acne :)

What I do is I was my face in the morning with my usual skin care products, then after I dry my face with a clean towel, I apply this by using my fingers and just dab the product all over your face. A little goes a long way so this product should last you long. I don't use any powder to set it. The product alone is good enough.

0 comments em “Beauty Review: L'egere White Multi BB Cream”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger