Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Mini Haul from Beauty Supplies

I went to this Beauty Supplies/Salon near my area and found some interesting things inside :) So I picked up a few things. I really like that place because they carry so much stuff for a lesser price. :)

They have lots of China Glaze to choose from. I don't know how much is this costs in other places but I got it for $3.99. I got the "Evening Seduction" I think I will be going back to get more colors. :D


Then I also got this because my nails always break so I'm going to give this a try. :)

I finally cave in and bought this stuff. I will do a review soon :D I used it today and I still have the mask on. :p

I also got this for my mom. She asked me, "do I really have a sagging skin now?" lol! It's funny. I told her "Uhmm.. yeah, just try it and lemme know how it goes" :p She said she tried it and loved it! :D Below is a picture of my mom. She's gonna kill me if she finds out I posted her picture which she will because she knows my blog. lol!

I saw this at Kimberly Tia's blog and I was tempted to try it :p We'll see how it works. :)

I had this for like a week already. I will do a review soon :) I got this at Amore store for $20 :D
I have a quiz tomorrow about "Leukocytes" :p so wish me luck! :) I don't have work tomorrow but yeah I have to wake up early to find parking coz parking sucks at my school :/ Work is emotionally draining as usual. Ugh! I'm just glad the furlough or the decrease in our paycheck is not going to happen no more for we are the state employees that are "inside the fence"; meaning we deal with very dangerous mentally ill criminals. :p

Ok time to sleep. Hope you guys have a good day tomorrow :)

0 comments em “Mini Haul from Beauty Supplies”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger