Wednesday, January 21, 2009

MAC Haul & Free Cosmetics

Hello again ladies! :D

I feel happy because a lot of things happened today and I also did a lot today! :D
  • I finally sent all the packages and entered their tracking number so that they can track their orders through paypal. :D I hope they will get their packages soon :D
  • I studied at work for an hour! :)
  • I was able to do counseling with my patients.
  • I went to school today and took full notes instead of being lazy. I also listen to the prof intently :D
  • I got my MAC package today!
  • I also got some free cosmetics. Yipee! Yay for free stuff!
So, after school, I dragged the husband to the mall to get us some free cosmetics. I also informed all of my co-workers about this. My mom also got free stuff! :D So here's all that I got *giggles*

I got the Vera Wang Body Polish, and lemme tell you, smells so good! You guys need to get this! :D You will love the smell :) and its huge! :D

Clinique Moisture Surge :D

Lancome Fatale Mascara in Black. Anyone tried this mascara before? Is it good?My favorite! The Estee Lauder Night Repair :) My mom and my friend got this also :) Its like a medicine with a dropper. lol!

Those are the things I got this morning, now onto my MAC haul. I took advantage of the MAC FF Sale and got these things. I also got the 187 Stiffling Brush but its still pending! Grrr! I wish I bought more brushes. :( But some of them were already Out of Stock!

MAC 224 Blending Brush! :D Yay! :D I want more blending brushes! Haha! :)

MAC Black Tied e/s - I only have Carbon e/s for a black e/s but who needs lots of Black eyeshadows? :P
Brush cleaner for my MAC brushes :)

MAC Vanilla pigment! Gotta have it :D

These are all of my full size MAC Brushes so far.
224, 239, 266, 217
I also have a MAC Brush set SE from the Heirloom Collection which I got at the CCO :)
That's all what happened today and what I got today. Oh, I am getting addicted to Poupee Girls! You should totally join and ask an invite from Diana. It would be fun dressing up your doll and sharing us what you have in your closet :D

Alright, goodnight ladies :)

0 comments em “MAC Haul & Free Cosmetics”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger