Sunday, November 2, 2008

Pictures Galore! (at last!)

WARNING WARNING WARNING!!! PICTURE HEAVY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes! I was finally able to upload my pictures! How? Well, I decided to drop off the husband to work so I could visit my parents. :D I was hoping their computer would be compatible with my SD card, and to my luck, it worked! :D Yay! So update galore! :D I warned you guys already! :)



This picture was the day I got my wisdom tooth extracted. I still remember that unbearable pain. It made me lose 10 lbs just like that :( I'm trying to gain those weight back. :)


This picture was taken before I went to work. The contacts made me look different. I don't know if that's good. Haha. But its very irritating to wear so I only use it when I'm driving or reading :p
Oh, these are the things I got at Little Tokyo. :) The 1st picture, I don't know the name. LOL! I got it for $12.00 and its just a peeling gel. It works on dry skin. I use it on my elbow or any dry spot and it magically turns my skin smooth. Haha. And no, I don't use it on my face :/ You can literally see the dirt and dead skin when you rub this thing onto your skin. Kinda like the SANA Peel Gel that Ms. Tia was talking about :) The 2nd picture was just little things I got there. The fake lashes are $1.69 each. They're lovely! I wanna get some more :D And the lil scissors is for my eyebrows. :)


This picture was taken when we went to O-bar at Cerritos :) It was fun. I drank, dance, :p

Oh, remember I wanted to cut my hair? Well, here it is now! You see, its much shorter now. They added more layers and defined the ends. When I curl the layered parts, it looks great :D

Another scrub day. This what my hair looks like if I don't iron it. It looks "Eh" :p

I tried the fake eyelashes and here's what it looks like. I was on my way to work on these pictures :) Don't mind those bumps on my forehead. They appear from time to time and disappear whenever they want to. They're like these fleshy bumps and I don't know what to do. They don't look like pimples but it bothers me. :(



Another scrub day :) Of course, I had to take pictures before I go to work. Haha. The camwhore that I am :pAnd another day of me wearing faux lashes. Ohhh, I'm getting addicted. :p
Well, that's about it. Whew. Oh, I also joined Ms. Tia's Gothic Lolita Contest. :) I'll post the pictures later! Yay! :D I hope you guys had a great Sunday! Well, I did. Because after church, I went to the mall and bought myself the MAC 217 and MAC Palette Colorforms in Warm at CCO :) I really love it! :D

0 comments em “Pictures Galore! (at last!)”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger