Monday, December 6, 2010

Love Packs from my L♥ves! & Update

A little babbling.. (you know you want to read it! hahah! Just kidding)
Hello Everyone!! =) I just want to update you all what has happening with me.. I am working mornings until the 15th of this month and it just makes me so tired :( I am guessing I am not used to this schedule (8am-4:30pm) that every time I get home, I just want to curl up to my bed and sleep *sigh Oh, the reason why my schedule is like this because I hurt my back. We got into a car accident the day we got back from our vacation trip and I now suffer from back and neck pain. On top of that, I have bruises on my knees. It was really a bad accident. I am just thankful, not much damage have done and that Adrian is OK.

Adrian is still recovering (for those who didn't know, he had an ACL/Meniscus surgery) and is still using crutches. He can't put pressure on his right foot so he is having a hard time moving around the house, especially we live in a 3rd floor apartment with no elevator.

We haven't really settled in yet in our new home because Adrian couldn't help me with the heavy stuff. We bought a new dining table! YAY! I have been wanting to get us our own dining table since the last one that we had was a hand me down from our parents. I am so happy and will take pictures once everything is fixed here around the apartment. I am very happy with our new home  though. It's everything I have imagined! Quiet community, nice view, walk in closet, balcony. I just wish it has more storage space. We have no coat closet! lol. But I can manage to live without that :) I hope we won't have to move again for the next few years. Hahaha! It is so hard to pack, move, unpack. :( I still remember sometime last year when we moved in to that apartment (the one we had before). I knew that we won't be living there for a long time so I refused to even make holes on the walls. :P

If anyone is curious, I now live in Rancho Cucamonga (a minute away from Ontario Mills and Victoria Garden)

Ok, enough with my babbling. I probably bored you guys already :)


■■■■■■■■■■■
I had received so many love packs even before I went on a vacation, and I am so grateful to have met such beautiful ladies inside and out. They're just so generous and they love giving without waiting for anything in return, and I am so blessed to have them in my life. ♥

Mel is such a sweetie. She always surprises me with stuff, like my birthday last year, she had surprised me with a gift pack :) She is very thoughtful to have given me these stuff. How does she know I always use straw whatever I drink. Haha! I even drink coffee with a straw of fear that the coffee or even tea might stain my braces, so yeah even hot drinks, I drink it with straw. I go nuts and refuse to drink coffee when I can't find a straw. :P

Thank you so much sweetie, you are such a wonderful friend. Thanks for cheering me up during my crazy shifts at the hospital. 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡


Juli also sent me a love pack just because :) She is sweet, young, very talented jewelry artistan. I have lots of her creations (mostly earrings) and I highly recommend her because her stuff is not only affordable but they are also durable and nice!!! Just look at the hello kitty necklace she sent me! So beautiful!!!

Thank You Juli. I have not forgotten you, you know. I miss you!! Let's do guppy's soon! I haven't had brick toast in soooo long! hahaha!


♡♡♡♡♡♡♡


Kay is another sweet blogger. I have helped her get something from here but I didn't expect her to give me something in return. She is just so generous! She gifted me with an HK tiger on my birthday last year. I think that tiger gave me good luck. Hahaha :) She also gave me a Sleek palette. It has gorgeous colors and is so pigmented! YAY!!!

Thank You Kay!! You didn't have to. You're just so sweet :)


♡♡♡♡♡♡♡


Rae/Rina has spoiled me rotten already! Hahahah! She gave me so  much stuff, that I almost died in happiness every time I open a box from her. She is just too too generous!!! She has given me so much hello kitty stuff and mask already ♥ I can't even explain this girl's sweetness. I just smiled every time I see my drawer full of mask :) All thanks to her! I don't know what I've done to deserve such sweetness, such thoughtfulness from her.

Rina, I hope to meet you really soon. If our schedule won't permit, I hope early next year, we will be able to meet so I can thank you in person *hugs* love you!!!

I love this bag! Such perfect size to put masks or make up when you're traveling :)

She gave me more MBD masks to try. These are the new masks of MBD :) I love MBD Bird's nest the best -- it really brightens up your skin and rehydrates it. ♥

Then as if the above stuff wasn't enough, she sent me more stuff. Early Christmas presents. Aweeee!!! Such a sweetie! Look at all these stuff!

This made me squeal!!! I love HK nerd! OMG I will save up for the bag one to match this coin purse! It's so cuteeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! *squeals again* I am in love! hahaha!

YAY for lashes!! I want to use lashes everyday now. You can totally see the different when you use one :) It opens up the eyes. And this one she gave me doesn't poke my eyes so I love it. Rina, where can I get this nice lashes? :)

She also gave me magnets! So i put them on my refrigerator! So cute!! Heehee!!!

Look at my masks drawer! So much masks!! *Squeals*** She had fulfilled my masks cravings :)

Thank you so much my babes!! You are all the best, you have made my entire year! I love you all!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Lisa from Makeup and Life hosted a really nice give away -- Paul & Joe give away and I was the lucky winner!! Ahhhhhh!!! I love Paul & Joe because of its cuteness, although I only have 1 or 2 items as they're very pricey. lol!

Thank You Lisa for hosting such generous give away! :)

Inside is a lip treatment, blotting sheets with a mirror and more blotting sheets :)




♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Oh, btw, I have bought me a vanity dresser. I was going to get the regular vanity dresser which you would sit and do your make up but I fell in love with this malm 6 drawers because you can put so much stuff in it! It already has a mirror attached to it and you can close that mirror if you want to.


Sneak peak of one of the drawers are my nail polish :) I want more nail polish! Hahaha! :)

Hope you all are having a great day or week. :)

0 comments em “Love Packs from my L♥ves! & Update”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger