Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Thank You!





As
chosen by
Theperformanceleader.com

readers!


I have been informed that my blog is chosen as one of the TOP 50 MAKE UP BLOG at the http://www.theperformanceleader.com/top-50-makeup-blogs I feel very honored to be recognized in that site ♥ and this was possible because of YOU ALL. Yes, my lovely readers, Thank You so much for being so supportive! My blog is not only a make up blog but also some blabbering about my life, but you still find time to read and even comment on my blog posts and I am very grateful because of that :)

I will try to blog often.. there's just some personal problems I am facing right now, but I am sure that in no time, everything will get better *I'm thinking positive*

Also if you notice, I changed my blogger comments to DISQUS. Hoping it will  be easier for me to reply to my reader's comments. Let me know what you think :)

Thank You All! ♥

0 comments em “Thank You!”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger