Thursday, December 30, 2010

Beauty Review: SKIN79 The Oriental Gold BB Cream

NOTE: Try this product at your own risk. If it works for me, it does not mean it will work for you too. Everyone has different types of skin. My skin consists of dry - combination - sensitive type of skin.

SKIN79 THE ORIENTAL GOLD BB CREAM SPF 25 PA++
(image from cosme-de.com)

I ordered this from cosme-de.com. I have been using this for over 2 months now. I am happy with their costumer service because when I first order from them, I was suppose to get $5 off when I checked out but they didn't give it to me at the end of my order so I emailed them and they gave me $5 right away. They also shipped my order and I got it in 10 days (considering it came from HongKong). They also give you tracking number so you can track it. They also ship FREE.

Description: (from cosme-de.com)
SKIN79 The Oriental Gold BB Cream with excellent serum control. Recommended for combination to dry skin. Better moisturizer function, anti-wrinkle and whitening
Triple function - Whitening, Wrinkle improvement and UV Protection(Sun block) SPF 25 PA++. Excellent coverage that events out skin tone naturally. This BB Cream comes with a bi-functional mossue for lip color and blush.


MY TAKE:
PROS: I like how it glides in easy in to my skin. It is also very light. It's not cake-y, or drying. I just dot them on my face and spread them using my fingers (make sure your fingers are clean of course) I also love that it came with a blush. 
excuse my dry lips


Here you can see the shade of the blush. It's just the right hint to make a cheek look glowing.

I also tried the cream blush on my lips. As you can see it also gives my lips some nice color.

I like how it looks natural and not heavy. It oxidizes into my skin in minutes.

CONS: You will have a white cast when you photograph yourself with a flash. As far as I know, it only have one shade and not so many can use this BB cream because of that. I am NC25-30 during winter and NC35-40 during summer. I am not very fond of the container as well. It's cute, yes but I'd rather have the "normal" pump like the Missha BB Cream

OVERALL: I like it, I love trying out different BB Creams and so far this one is one of the BB Creams I will for sure repurchase.


FTC Disclaimer: I did not get paid to review this product. I am not affiliated with cosme-de.com or the product's company. I purchased this product with my own money and my review is based on my experience only.

0 comments em “Beauty Review: SKIN79 The Oriental Gold BB Cream”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger