Saturday, December 18, 2010

Sephora x Hello Kitty 2 day Event

*Squeals* and *Squeals* once again! Hahaha :) So a lot of you probably saw this on your email this morning right? Well, I was sleeping soundly when Adrian woke me up and showed me this email. I was still dreaming when I opened my eyes and unconsciously said "oh, that's nice (w/o even realizing what it was) and went back to my bed. I was half asleep but it only took me minutes to realize its hello kitty so I got up right away and took my laptop to look at this collection. Sad to say I have not really been saving up for this collection as I have more important stuff to pay. :(

Well here is the email I got:


It's only a 2 day event but hurry because products are very limited!


Here are some of the products:

APPLE CHEEKS (comes in 5 shades) $22 -- I want it!


CHARMMY KOHL EYELINER $25

HELLO KITTY FRAGRANCE EU DE PARFUM SPRAY $55 -- I want it!

LIQUID NAIL ART (comes in 8 shades) $10 -- I want it!

SWEET GLOSS (comes in 8 shades) $16 -- I want it!

SAY HELLO PALETTE (comes in 2 different color palettes) $35 -- I want it!

HELLO KITTY BRUSH SET $49 -- I want it!

COMPACT MIRROR $18

BLING MIRROR $49 -- I want it!

there's so much more.. but these are the ones that caught my eye. :) I didn't order anything yet. (shocking!! Haha!!) Some of them are OUT OF STOCK already. I figured since it will come out on January anyway, I will just save up and wait :)

Don't forget to enter: TOKIENVY to get a FREE tokidoki bag!



HAPPY SHOPPING!!!

0 comments em “Sephora x Hello Kitty 2 day Event”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger