Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Love!

Hello again! :P I can't believe tomorrow is Christmas Eve already! Time flew so fast that everything that sometimes I can't even keep up! X) 

Anyway, I feel very BLESSED because of the people that surrounds me, so many good people out there that just wants to shower you love and kindness. I'm very blessed to have those people around me. ♥

◆I'm blessed to have a loving husband that never fails to make me smile even the hardest times of my life, who loves me so dearly..
◆so blessed to have my family (mom, dad, sis, and bro) that is always there for me..
◆so blessed to have co-workers who helps me, protects me, and make  my work easier..
◆so blessed to have friends who's always there to  support me, makes me smile, and always there to listen to my sentiments and gives advices
 ◆so blessed to also have readers who's always there to make me smile by sending me kind comments.

 Thank You all! Advance Merry Christmas! Let's spread joy and love this season :)

Rina http://rae630.blogspot.com/ bombed me with masks again! Ahahaha! If you didn't know, she gave me few months ago a lot of MBD masks! ♥ She has been really kind and sweet to me! Visit her blog, there's so many kawaiiness in there that will make you squeal :P We are both Hello Kitty lovers too! Thank You again Rina!! and Don't worry I will take precautions *wink*

Deary Pearl & Vit C Facial Mask | Deary Co-Q10 & Vit C 3D Facial Mask

Deary Coix Tranexamic Acid Mask | Deary Peppermint & Vit C Mask

Deary Scutellaria Hyaluronic Acid Relax Mask  | Deary Rose Co-Q10 Mask

Deary Silk Protein Multi Peptide Mask | Deary Immortelle Hyaluronic Acid Mask
I have so much masks now that I now have a supply probably until Jan 2012! hahaha ♥


Bi http://www.genuhfur.blogspot.com/ also surprised me with this Godiva dark truffles! OMG She is just so sneaky!!! Someone rang the doorbell this morning and left a box on my doorstep. I was surprised because I wasn't expecting anything and Miss Bi here just totally made my holiday giving me chocolates!! YUM!!!!!!!!

But before that, she also sent me a homewarming present! Just look at this gift basket! So nice and put together! Thank You Bi!! You are just so sweet!!!!!!! and sneaky! lol! love you!!!


I feel loved by my co workers who showered me with gifts! They also gave me a hello kitty bag which is under my tree :) They have been very sweet to me, I have considered them as my 2nd family already at work. One of my co-workers even said that I'm like a daughter to her. Weee!! So sweet!!! ♥ I love them a lot!


I also want to show you guys where I keep the *love letters* from my friends (through Blogger) I'm blessed to have known such good people whom I now consider friends. I know they said it's scary to make friends though the  net but sometimes, you find the sweetest, most thoughtful and trust worthy friends here in blogger and I am blessed to have met so many of them :D


I cannot wait to open gifts :P I feel like a little kid, so excited!! Yesterday, a package arrived from hot topic and I asked Adrian if he ordered anything from the site, he said no and that maybe it came from Santa. LOL! Well, I've been a good girl.. hahaha!!! :P Do you see a Sanrio bag??? :P


 Our 2010 Christmas Tree! It's actually our first tree! :P I'm just so excited! So many great things happen this 2010 that I can't believe this year is almost over. 2011 is my year  ~ I was born year of the rabbit! Hopefully more great things will happen this 2011! :) Happy Almost New Year my loves!!! ♥

I will try to finish my vacation posts soon! I'm lagging already! LOL! Oh, how do you guys like my new comment box? I wonder if I do reply through it, if you guys get my reply? Do you get notifications through your email? I dunno if this is better or the default one is better. I just want to comment back as fast as I can so I can have time to blog hop as many blogs as I can.

Happy Holidays! :)


0 comments em “Christmas Love!”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger