Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Singapore-Philippines Vacation -- Part 4

Note: Lots of pics in this post!

YAY for Vacation PART 4! :) I have been feeling blue lately but looking at our vacation pics made me reminisced and smiled :) Well, like I said in my Part 1-3 posts, I spent 5 days at Singapore with family. One of the places we went to is: UNIVERSAL STUDIOS! Thanks to my bro-in-law who paid for our tickets ♥





Universal Studios Singapore is such a nice place to go when you're in Singapore :) Of course it's so much different from the Universal Studios Hollywood.

Above is the 2 roller coasters that won't open up until 2011. Bummer :(

did I look like I gain weight? lol!


They have the Mummy too! Hahaha! Such a fun ride! :)




Far Far Away Castle :)

The Not so Nice Fairy God mother. Hahaha :P


Eeeee!!! OGRE!! :P I love Shrek :) I love Fiona better when she's an ogre :)



Hahaha!! Adrian's family (my in-laws) are so funny! They're so much fun to be with. So kind, so caring.. I love them so much!!!


Yes Yes EAT HAPPY! Hahaha!!


UGH! Can I take these goodies home? :P

Ahhhh!!! Giant Chocolates!!! :)



The Universal Studios Singapore was a lot of fun! I bought only magnets as a souvenir to stick on our refrigerator :) I am so happy I got to experience Universal Studios here. ♥

Lots more to post so please don't get tired reading my blog :) 


PS: My give away ends today: DECEMBER 01, 2010 at 11:59pm Pacific Time. I will announce the lucky winner tomorrow who will receive a bottle of DKNY perfume! Yay! Once I announce the winner, I will either contact you or if you didn't leave an email for me to contact you, I hope you will see my post and contact me instead :) Thank you for everyone who joined! You guys are awesome!!

0 comments em “Singapore-Philippines Vacation -- Part 4”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger