Sunday, November 28, 2010

Random Updates: 11

Another random update ♥

I have been thinking about sonicare toothbrush for the longest time. Not because I have braces, but because of course I want to better care for my teeth also. So finally, I got it! YAY!! They are having $20 off at Costco. Two Sonicare brushes with 3 sonicare brush heads and travel pack for $80 is not bad! I'm so excited to use this :D
Picture taken using iPhone

FTC: I am not affiliated with Philips Sonicare. I bought the product with my own money. I am not getting paid to do this post.


Another update, I moved in to our new 3 weeks ago but since a lot of stuff has been happening, we haven't really settled in yet :( I wanted Christmas decorations but I can't just yet. *sigh*

I have been feeling sad lately.. A lot of stuff has been happening.. and I am in need of faith, strength, and encouragement.

Hope you guys had a nice Thanksgiving weekend ♥

0 comments em “Random Updates: 11”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger