Thursday, November 18, 2010

Singapore-Philippines Vacation -- Part 1

Note: Lots of Pictures in this post.

Hello Everyone! Long time no post! I know, I've been MIA.. I've been away.. I had been very busy. I also went on a vacation :) A lot of you know where I went as I was also updating my twitter :)


This is at the LAX Airport :) We left Oct 25 midnight.

Destination: Singapore

Stop Over: Korea for 1 hour and Philippines for 7 hours


I never liked the plane's food. It's just not appetizing at all. :| But I do like Korean Airlines better than Philippine Airlines.

Here's at Korean Airport waiting for the boarding time..

Plane taking off :) I don't like the feeling when the plane takes off. X(

Nice view. lots of clouds ♥♥♥

I was trying to "touch up" my make up :) Using MAC Up the Amp lipstick :)

Haha! Doing the Asian pose :P Arrived at the Philippines for another stop over :) I was in  line for the immigration.

Our stop over at the Philippines was about 7 hours so we decided to get out of the airport and eat or shop before we board the next plane to Singapore.
Jeepney! Have you ride one? I miss it! It's been 7 years since I tried commuting :) I was so excited that I kept on looking at the road, the streets, the cars, the houses, the people. I miss everything about the Philippines - and yes even the heat, even though I complained alot for the first few hours there. Haha!

This traffic officer looks like he was dancing in the middle of the road. :P


Me, being shock about the road here -- how people drive and how some people don't follow lanes. :P

We went to eat at Abe. I love the food there. Everything was so yummy!


This green mango smoothie is just my favorite! My mouth is watering right now just thinking about how good this drink is. Hmmmm....


We had Kare-Kare and Sisig. We also had calamari (not pictured). I ate so much that day. I got so hungry because I didn't really like the foods they serve at the plane.


After eating, we decided to go to the mall, where I had my eyebrows threaded for only $2! So cheap :) I didn't even feel any pain and normally I cringe with pain every time I get my eyebrows threaded. Adrian also got a haircut for only PHP300 = $7 (and that's suppose to be their master's stylist price already). Enjoyed the trip so far and this were only our stop overs. Haha!

Next post: Part 2: Singapore! :) -- find out what I liked about Singapore :)


Also on the other note, Adrian had his ACL, Meniscus surgery today. I was so worried and nervous about it. The surgery went well. Please pray for him for fast recovery as he is having a hard time walking right  now. I will be his private nurse for the next few weeks.

I also moved to another apartment. So hectic this week. Unpacking is SO NOT fun :(

Don't forget to join my giveaway. Click the link for more info!


♥ I missed you all! ♥

0 comments em “Singapore-Philippines Vacation -- Part 1”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger