Thursday, November 25, 2010

Recent O.P.I. Nail Polish Haul


It was last month when I last bought some nail polish and honestly I am itching to go to Imperial Beauty Supply already and get my nail polish fix. I think I buy some every month but then don't use n/p daily anyway so I don't really know why I buy so much. :| Maybe it's just the satisfaction I get whenever I get new nail polish or make up/skin care stuff. *sigh

They are from the Burlesque Collection and I am happy I got them because they are perfect for the upcoming Holidays :)


Glow up Already | Simmer and Shimmer | Sparkle-iscious

Just look at this blogger's post for swatches, her pictures are amazing: http://www.scrangie.com/2010/10/opi-burlesque-collection-for.html




HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE!!! :)
Are you all shopping Black Friday? I may have to skip shopping this year :)

0 comments em “Recent O.P.I. Nail Polish Haul”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger