Friday, November 19, 2010

Singapore-Philippines Vacation -- Part 2

Note: Lots of Pictures in this post

Hello again! :) Continuation of my Vacation ♥

We arrived in Singapore Oct 27 midnight. Their airport is so beautiful! They have places where you can play XBOX, use the internet or watch 3D movies for FREE. They also have this mini forest somewhere in their airport. :) I love it!

We stayed at Copthorne Orchid Hotel. They didn't have free wifi. If you want internet, you have to pay SGD11 = $9/hour or SGD29 = $24/whole day. Which I think is very expensive XD


The roads in Singapore is very nice, very clean. I noticed that the driver's seat in a car is in the opposite side. :P Also you can't chew gum nor spit in public :)

I also love the weather there. It's hot, but its not blazing hot :)

Here's me and Adrian waiting for the bus to go to town :)

Here's Adrian's family with me. They're so nice. I love them  a lot :)

Igi (Adrian's brother), Fran (Adrian's sister), Giel (Adrian's youngest brother), Mommy Miern (Adrian's mom), Daddy Garry (Adrian's Dad)

Here's another day -- riding the Shuttle to town. I'm using MAC Up the Amp lipstick in this picture :)

I forgot where we went to eat but all I can say is that the food is expensive here in Singapore. :P Some places even charge tap water for .20cents and some other place charges napkin -- so make sure to bring some napkin with you all the time :P

We went to the mall, so many kawaii things but expensive. Hahaa!

They have a lot of fake lashes there, but still cheaper here (i think?)


I went to Watsons and got excited when I saw this:

But my heart sank when I saw the price. Yeah I'm so cheap XP It's SGD22 for a drugstore mascara. Ahhhh!!! Maybe it's cheaper in other countries. :P

Canmake!! Still much cheaper at apopofkawaii.com so I didn't get any.

Went to this mall - ahhh!! i forgot the name :(

I saw the Tartan Tale there but when I converted the SGD to $$$, it's more expensive in Singapore so I didn't get any.

Here's some more pictures while walking around downtown..



We went to eat at Old Town White House (?) at Orchard


I love this cake! :)

We also went to Sentosa Island and rode the cable car.

It was so high! I enjoyed it so much! :)






Here's when we arrived at the Sentosa Island. Such a beautiful Island :)


At Imbiah Lookout :)


We also went to Underwater World

Ahhh!! I bet this Spider Crab is yummy!!! :)

Black Nemo living in "Anenenemone" (as Nemo says it in Finding Nemo) :P

Jelly fish!!! :)

With Adrian's little brother :)



So far so great.. I'm loving Singapore :) So many more pictures to go but I will end it here for now.. Will update more soon! :)

0 comments em “Singapore-Philippines Vacation -- Part 2”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger