Saturday, November 20, 2010

Sephora FF Sale 2010 Haul ♥

Taking a break from my Singapore - Philippines Vacation Trip Posts and decided to share with you guys my Sephora FF 2010 Haul :) Every year, I make a wishlist to see what I want/need then usually wait for the Sephora to have a FF Sale. 20% is a lot especially to those brands that never goes on sale. I am always excited for Sephora FF Sale :) Since I'm also a VIB, they also gave me another 20% off after the FF Sale ended.


Uhm, I went a little bit crazy :)

I got the NARS Sephora Beauty in a Box. I just love NARS palettes a lot. Well I only have one and I love how pigmented their eyeshadows are. I wish I have more NARS palettes :)

It came with:
 ■ Nars Palette
■ Laguna Bronzer
■ Orgasm lipglosss
■ Orgasm blush stick


Just look at the palette!! Gorgeous!! Perfect for a day date or night out :) My favorite? Galapagos eyeshadow :)



The next thing I got is the BOS III. I never owned any Book of Shadows so imagine my excitement when I finally own one! :P It's so pretty!!! :) I feel like I don't want to use it because its LE. hahah!


Pretty colors isn't? :)


I also got 2 mascaras! :) I haven't tried any YSL mascaras before. I got the Faux Cils in Noir Radical and Singulier in Deep Black


and of course I gotta get some Tokidoki! :P I bought Tokidoki palettes before but I haven't used them so I wasn't gonna get any more tokidoki palettes but when I swatched this, I fell in love. Such gorgeous colors!

I just have to get the mirror :P I love Ciao Ciao :) It's just too heavy. I guess I can use it as a weapon and throw it to Adrian if he ever makes me mad :P


I also wasn't going to get this one but when I tried it at Sephora with some foundation there, I fell in love also! Hahah! It glided on my face smooth making it look like I have small pores :)


I love the smell of Chloe :)

I also got NARS Oasis. I'm looking for a holiday blush and thought this is perfect. Better than Super Orgasm IMO :) The glitters are not chunky.

Freebies that I got. :)


That's it for my haul. I will get back to posting my vacation entries. So much more to go. Hahaha! and of course haul from the vacation also. Ahhhh! I have so many things to post 0_0

FTC: Everything in this post is bought with my own money. I am not affiliated with Sephora or Sephora.com and I am not getting paid to post this entry.


0 comments em “Sephora FF Sale 2010 Haul ♥”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger