Monday, December 20, 2010

Blogger Meet Up ♥ & Haul

Last December 11 (I know, I'm a bit late already☹) I met up with May http://maysbeautyobession.blogspot.com/ whom I've known (through blogger) for quite some time now. We have been talking through blogger, email, twitter and even text. She is very sweet, caring and nice. We have never lost communication even though both of us have been busy outside blogger. There's only few that always keep in touch with me and I'm thankful for those girls who has been really thoughtful ☺ May is one of them. She's the first one who got me hooked on sheet mask. It all started with "Whitia Mask" hahaha.. Since then we've become blogger friends and as the months, years went by, I have consider her now one of my girl-friends whom I know I can trust.


We went to Guppy's of course. We also met up with Diana http://paperdollrevenge.blogspot.com/ who offered to drive us around ☺



I was starving. They probably got tired of me already saying "I'm hungry" "I'm really starving" like every 10 seconds. Hahaha!


Of course we gotta get some brick toast! I missed it so much!!!


It was hot enough that day that we decided to order shaved ice. It was so good also!

Before going to Guppy's May and I went to Mitsuwa also to see what they have. Of course I had to buy some candies there! LOL! May is so sweet that she gave me a coupon for $5 off ♥
I got some Milk Tea Kitkats and one of my favorite milk chocolates: Meiji


We went to Imperial Beauty Supply and met up with Sarah http://motosays.blogspot.com/. You can never get out of Imperial Beauty Supply without buying anything! Haha!

I managed to get out with a few polishes as a gift for my friend and also got myself 2 nail polish.

Can You Tapaz This? and The Show Must  Go On.

Both are really pretty colors don't you think?

After all the crazy nail polish shopping, we went to Irvine Spectrum and walked around. It was so much fun being with these ladies because all we did was talk, laugh, and share stories ♥ Girl bonding is the best stress reliever for me :)

May and I bought a Hello Kitty pouch *yay for matching pouches* It was so cute and we didn't even know they were 20% off! Woohoo!! We got it for only $13! I saw a black and pink one at Sanrio and they were selling it for $20! Boo! LOL!

We got hungry so we went to Yard House to eat. Nah, we didn't drink! Hahah! :) We just had dinner and had a really great time.

May is very sweet that she gifted me with these goodies!!! Hello Kitty plushy slippers. OMG So soft on my feet. And she gifted me with more masks! Ahhhh!! ♥ I can't wait to try them! Thank You so much May! You are just so sweet!!!! I hope to see you again! Keep in touch! You know I'm just a text or phone call away (and of course twitter, facebook and blogger :P)


Also over that weekend, I got me some shirts at Hollister and they were only $4! Great for just jeans and tees kind of day :)


 Upcoming Beauty Review: Skin79 Oriental Cream! Stay Tuned for that ♥

See you guys again soon! ♥


0 comments em “Blogger Meet Up ♥ & Haul”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger