Monday, April 4, 2011

How I clean my Fake Lashes

Hello my loves! I've been so buys these past few days with my family staying with me for few days, going out with them and working in between. It's been tiring but fun!! 

Hmmm.. anyway, I've been thinking of doing short posts on my blog. Kind of like my "outburst" of the day thing. I love my blog.. I feel like this is my outlet and it makes me happy reading my past blog posts :) So, when I'm sad or happy, sometimes I just want to write on here how I feel, or what made me sad/happy. Some people might think this blog became a "beauty blog" because of the beauty posts, beauty reviews  and some sponsorship. But behind all those stuff, it's still my personal blog, so as much as possible, i add some personal stuff from time to time. Ok, kind of contradicting that I don't claim this a beauty blog.. lol. Ok, I'll call it "MY PERSONAL BEAUTY BLOG" hahaha! :P

*sigh* enough of my ramblings. Ok, just want to show you guys how I clean my fake lashes. I re-use them until the hair falls out :P

DIRTY FAUX LASHES =__= I try to clean them before I re-use them again, reason why is because I don't want to get any eye infection if I re-use a dirty fake lashes. It's like putting on a dirty underwear, and putting yourself at risk at any kind of infection down there. Hahaa! Ok, not a good comparison :P



I use my HG make up remover! Here's my review on this product: http://withadriyah.blogspot.com/2009/06/beauty-review-clinique-take-day-off.html

Couldn't count how many times I repurchased this product. I've been using this for 2+ years now. I love it too much!!



I wet them with running water.



Then I apply the Clinique Cleansing Balm. I massaged the Balm gently to the Fake lashes removing dirt and glue.



Optional: I use conditioner to make it soft and smells good :)

Then I let it air dry! TA-DAH!! Good as new! Haha :) Ready to be used!


Hope you all like this post. :P Will update again!! Missing you all! :D Another picture of me, just because :P Hahaha!!




FTC: I did not get paid for this post. Not affiliated with any company. Some of the lashes were given by kkcenterhk.com

0 comments em “How I clean my Fake Lashes”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger