Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I want!

Hello Everyone, just some random post here XP I'm not working 16 hours today so I had time to surf the net and just feed my eyes with all the yummy hello kitty stuff at sanrio and sephora. Yeah I think I'm kitty-obsessed now! Hahaha :) I haven't really comment back and I apologized for that :( If you want immediate response, please don't hesitate to email :)


Anyway, I was browsing at Sephora when I saw this traincase! OMGGGG!! I immediately fell in love and decided that I want it.. but its uber pricey X( I'll just add this to my wish list and maybe someday I can have it! Hahaha! It's sooooo pretty!!!! :D 
*wish* *wish* *wish* Can somebody sprinkle pixie dust on my wish so it would come true? Hahah ♥

0 comments em “I want!”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger