Saturday, April 23, 2011

Hair Care Routine

Finally! A Post!! I have been really really busy! :( Work has been taking all my time, and when I'm off, I feel like I just want to relax. Haven't really been hauling make up or skin care so I haven't found the motivation to blog. *sigh*

Anyway, as promised, here is my hair care routine :)

I stopped using heat tools ~ blow dry, flat iron or curling iron for 5 months now, and its been doing wonders to my hair. I just let it air dry after I take a shower.



First, I want to show you my shampoo and conditioner. I have been using Essentials (orange one) for few months now and I started using the Essentials Nuance Airy (pink one) last month and I just love it! My hair feels light and it looks extra shiny (which I feel sometimes that it looks oily).



Then I use Hair Spa Treatment (i have 3 different brands that I use) once a month just to keep my hair healthy. When I use this, I apply Saran Wrap after then I rinse it after 30 minutes.




Everyday, after I take a shower, I spray Lucido-L Hair Treatment all over my hair. Sometimes I even spray this before I go to sleep.




As of now, I have not trimmed my hair. I don't want to as I don't see any split ends yet so I'm leaving it alone for now. I'm happy because my hair got so long like this. I'm happy of how my hair looks now.


That's how I take care of my hair. :)

Here are some few stuff I acquire.. Just a super mini haul :)

Necklace by F21. Such a pretty pearl/beaded necklace :D



Ponds.. my favorite cleanser as of now.



Black high heels! Always a necessity :)


I will be working so much again this week. Hopefully everything will pay off later :) I miss you all!!! I haven't even blog-hopped :( or even comment back and I'm so sorry :( love you all!!!



0 comments em “Hair Care Routine”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger