Saturday, April 30, 2011

A Day with Angelique ♥

On my day off, Angelique and I decided to meet and go to OC for some girl time bonding :) She is one of the girls whom I met on blogger and become one of my RL friends. I love her lots! She is nice and super sweet! =(^_^)= We don't live that far from each other but our schedules suck so we don't get to see each other often :(

“We didn’t realize we were making memories, we just knew we were having fun.”



First, we went to Santouka for some Ramen! :D I have been craving for ramen for who know how long. Hahah :) I was happy to eat! Hahah :)



Angelique got me some green tea to try. Tasted good! Matcha Milk Tea :P




Ahhh!! My Salt Ramen.. it's so yummy!!! :D *drools*



She ordered Spicy Miso :)



Then we went to Mitsuwa to look at their goodies! :D




I bought another Lucido-L Hair Treatment Spray because I was running out. :) and some watering kissmint! Hahah! What? I was curious! LOL! I never heard of kissmint before :P Interesting...



I also bought the ViVi Magazine :) I love ViVi. I love the girl on cover. What's her name? Lena? She's so pretty!!! :D



Ooohhhh!! lol! Summer!!



Ahhhh!! Hello Kitty!!! :D



After that, we went to Imperial Beauty Supply to get some nail polish. We didn't know that OPI Pirates of the Caribbean was out already. So we got some. :D




I went nail polish happy! Bought some for Myself, my Mom and May :) Yay!! I gave up nail polish shopping for Lent. For 40 days! Hahah :) But I feel like I didn't go overboard because some aren't for me, and I'm proud of that! Hahaha :)




The famous silver shatter!! *squeals**



Nail defense so my nails would stop breaking already!


Then we went to Tastea where we got some Avocado Shake! "It's so yummy, it tastes like cotton candy" hahah :) We were gonna go to Cafe di Vang3 but we chickened out. Saw some boobies. what what! Hahaha :P Next time for sure! LOL!

After Tastea, we went to the Block to just walk around.. We went to Victoria Secret and Angelique enabled me to get the famous 24K eyeshadow! Ahhh!! It's such a gorgeous color!! I couldn't resist!! Good thing they still have 3 left! We got the last 2! :P



I love sparkly things! ^_^


...and after the Block, we wanted to get some coffee so we drove around looking for Starbucks (because we don't wanna go to Starbucks at the block. lol) and freaking GPS took us to a non-existent Starbucks! haha! Then we tried again, and GPS brought us to Anaheim Marriot. No, I'm not trying to check her in.. hahaha! It's so funny though! There's a Starbucks inside the hotel so that's where we went. Then after the jokes and stories, we drove back home :)

I had so much fun Angelique!!!! :D



I miss blogging!! Hope I'll be able to blog more this coming May :) Next post would be my beauty review for: MANLY PALETTE! :)


FTC: Above stuff were purchased by me. No sponsorship. Not affiliated with any company.


0 comments em “A Day with Angelique ♥”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger