Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day with the Hubby

Another personal post! ♥ I love eating out! Especially Filipino foods. I eat a lot of rice. There's not a day that I didn't eat rice. Haha! I can even eat rice on its own :)

Anyway, one of my days off, we went to Max's of Manila at Glendale Ca.


MAX'S OF MANILA
313 West Broadway
Glendale, CA 91204-1301


We ordered Nilagang Baka (Filipino Braised Beef/Beef Stew)



Lechon Kawali (Crispy Pan-Fried Roasted Pork)




Kare-Kare (Filipino oxtail and vegetable stew)



It was such a good meal! And we also ordered Halo-Halo (root word "Halo" means mix) ~ mixture of fruits, beans, and a lot more sweet stuff.

Halo-Halo is one of my favorite dessert! Can't never get enough of it, especially in a hot weather.




After our lunch, we decided to go to Kodak Theatre to spend the rest of the day there. I love going out with Adrian. We rarely have days off together, so when we do, we try to go out :D



I'm feeling fat on my stomach. I need to exercise. I keep on saying this but I never do anything, I get sad.. then I eat. It's like a routine. I need to really do something. *sigh*



While we were walking, a huge Hello Kitty mascot called Adrian using her fingers to like call him. Then when we went near her, she hovered all over him! It was so funny, I had to take a picture! Hahaha! Hello Kitty loves him! XP ♥


I'm going to be working all week so probably won't have any posts soon. I'll try though! :) Hope you all like personal posts every now and then :D

Gossip Aqua Circle Lens by eyecandylens.com
I will update with another beauty review about my hair care routine soon. ♥ My hair got so long. Thinking of getting a haircut soon :) *No hair tools used since November 2010**



0 comments em “Day with the Hubby”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger