Saturday, April 9, 2011

Made with ekiLove ♥

One day off! I'm so happy with my one day off.. I've been working all week and 2 of those days are 16 hour shifts *sigh* hope all my hardships will pay off soon. I'm drinking wine as I type this. Hahah! feels so good to be drinking wine :D

Anyway, I just want to share with you guys what I bought from:



I'm so excited about this! Eki from http://www.ekiblog.com is a very talented artistan. Her pieces are so nice and kawaii!! :D She also has some cute pouches! ♥

She was having this thing where whatever she sells from her creations, 75% off it will proceed to help Japan. She is so nice to do this, and I'm happy to be part of this charity! :) Let's support Japan!! :)

I also love how she package them very carefully and always cute!!




Look how cute everything is!!! and yay for the masks too! I tried them and i like it a lot!



...and the bracelet that I got, I just squealed because i love it too much!!! :D






I wore it and got so many compliments! Thanks to Eki's bracelet! :D

Gossip Aqua Circle Lens by eyecandylens.com


Gossip Aqua Circle Lens by eyecandylens.com



♥♥♥

Also, the husband got me some H2O + products because I ran out of my sea results eye mender cream and you all know how much I love that stuff :) Since they were having 25% off, he also got me serum (because I was pleading...hahaha!) Will review it soon!





Hope you all are having a great week! I'm working on the weekends and possibly 16 hours.




0 comments em “Made with ekiLove ♥”

Post a Comment

 

all in health Copyright © 2012 -- Powered by Blogger